Sunday 31 March 2013

Typical Speech Outfit

Hey!



So guys, I have been totally proud of myself these days, because my speech is coming along great. You may have noticed in the last two about how I was talking about how annoying these things are. I am doing this Nutrition thing, which kinda works. So I wanted to do a sort of what I wear for a fancy school thing, like this speech. Like, a what I do to get ready thing.






In school, I am known for my fashion style, because it is something I pride myself in. Like, I have such a tendency to agonize over my outfits. I know I am in grade 8, but the amount of time I spend on this is incredible. I mean, it is so obsessive that one day,, I was super late, and this girl in my class looked at me and was like,"Wow! You're jeans and boots....they don't match!" And I realized how amazing my obsession was.


SO I hope you guys like it, because it is super quick. I will try to do another post about Spring and Summer trends.




Step one in my day is :To wash my face. As you know, I used to have acne, and since it has disappeared disappeared, I started to do this everyday. Happily, it hasn't come back. SO wash your face everyday, because it will help with your acne. I mean, i obviously don't look like the chicks in the Clean in Clear commercial, but this picture looks nice, no?





Step two is to: Comb your hair. Now some people do that after they put on their outfit, but the thing is, my hair is around chest level, and I find it easier to get it over with. Now, my top style is to wear a side ponytail or wear something over open hair, but that's how I roll. I mean, you can wear a beanie, but that wouldn't look good in front of the judges. I mean, you can't wear a hat in school apparently. I don't know exactly why, but in my school, your tank tops have to be three finger. Yeah.




Step 3: YES , I noticed I stopped writing the name, but whatever. SO my step three is to brush my teeth with baking soda. Well, I use toothpaste, but I find baking soda helps to keep it looking white. But be warned: It tastes terrible. Don't swallow. Seriously. These days, I have the Arm and Hammer toothpaste, that comes with the baking soda, and it just tastes like toothpaste, so yeah. Way better. I t must be the baking soda. No.,



E4hA39pvyLkJumL7efwE7HO8.jpeg:Amazon:photo

Step 4: Outfit time! Oh yeah! Now, I usually plan my outfits before time, if it's a super fancy thing. Such as speeches. But the thing is, you have to look good, but no too good. Like, you can't wear a ball gown for obvious reasons  but wear like, a nice top, and maybe not super skinny jeans. Nah, wear the skinny jeans. You'll look great nonetheless.  But I would wear a red blazer, a white shirt, no design. And maybe some blue jeans. Bella Thorne on the side here has a really cool outfit, but try to make it a bit more conservative. Like, the blazer is just what I am talking about.


Step 5: Shoes! Now, shoes you may not obsess over, but they complete the outfit. The shoes are the final stitch on a Forever 21 shirt. Yes, it is that important. But a really cute pair's from Forever 21(one of my top stores!) and the great thing is that it can work with any semi-serious outfit you got going on. And the gold cap toe just gives it the extra sort of hipster sparkle.


So in the end, you can look great while saying your speech, even though it is completely painful to memorize it. And hey, if you don't get a good grade, you can at least look amazing!


See ya!


~Tami





No comments:

Post a Comment