Thursday 21 March 2013

Another Short thing

Hey!


So guys,today I have a lot on my mind but I have barely any time to say it.First off,I'm in LASS,so im supposed to be writing a speech.Yes,it's speech season,so it is the time where kids generally don't go on the internet, because we don't want to look dorky with speech card.Like those things are the  the most annoying things ever,like, you have to stand there, look at the cards, look at the people,look at your teacher, try to not look at your friends, try to look at your crush secretly, and then do it again for 3 MINUTES OR MORE. SO of course I would not want to do that at the moment. And also in my school we have WiFi and this thing we call a COW, which stands for computers on wheels. Basically it's this massive cart with laptops on it that we use.


SO anyways I have to go. Imma do something later, but don't want to get caught! Also the laptop I have is really stupid so bye!


See ya!


~Tami

No comments:

Post a Comment