Wednesday 6 March 2013

Another general randomness

Hey!

So guys, for a super long time I was promising to show my classes Harlem Shake. Now, in the Harlem shake, i am not in the beginning because I didn't want to show my face, but in the second part, I am in the back with the  coat over my face. xpillowpet is with the grey hood. Watch it here:


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2_d5iNv1N0

Yes, my friend in the onesie totally killed it, because Onesies are like a boss these days. It was probably the best thing to film , ever, because it was so much fun.


So these days I am trying to do an article everyday so I can at least hopefully get you guys updated on everything. As you know, this started as a hobby of mine and now it is an obsession. 


I have been asked a lot if I have any other talents. Well, I wouldn't call them talents, just ... eh, abilities. So yes, I sing. People think, stereo typically I may add, that since I resemble China, I sing like her. Well, not exactly true. The best way I can describe my singing is to say that Perrie Edward, Adele, Jordin Sparks, and I can rap too, so let's add Becky G. I would totally out a video up, which I may on my friend Mandy's channel(she was the chick in glasses and kitty cat ears) and maybe I could do a Die Young cover, which Becky G totally rocked. It already was a catchy  song, but her rap just made it amazing.


So these days I have been trying to find really kicking clothes for you guys to see, and it actually was pretty had to find an outfit I would typically wear to school. I do wear some pretty random stuff. SO TODAY i wore something like my glasses( hipster style) a cheetah print shirt, and my black skinny plaid jeans. I also wore my white shirt under the cheetah shirt was cropped, converse, and my hair in a messy bun.


So my style may be different than most people, but I don't let them hater bring me all down down down. I got my hair and I'm wearing it proud , proud proud.


I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH, I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH JUST WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH..


And the song generally continues like that for 3 more minutes. Trust me, if your one of those people who love to sing random things, this song helps a bunch. I mean, today I have nothing really to talk about. I feel like I should talk about something, but I have nothing on my mind.

I should go now.

~Tami






No comments:

Post a Comment