Friday 1 March 2013

Friday!!

Hey!


Tami here, and today is Friday!This is the most beautiful day of the week for me, because today all the stress is totally gone. On Friday, there's the most drama in my grade though. It's ridiculous. I seem to be a mediator for everyone, but other than that. I love Friday.


And also for the sad fact that I actually need advice on Fridays.It's one thing to get advice from Sophia, but it seems like you need to turn to your best friend.


 I have a best friend by the name of Brittany. We are super close. To tell you the truth, we actually don't remember how we met. It was always meeting at her house before school, then going to my locker. Then going to her locker, than mine at the end of the day. Then we would hang out after school, and when we got home we would talk on the phone.  We are as close as Selena and Demi was. Or Alli and Madison.


                     

There's just those moments when you need your best friend. It's like, automatic. It is a given to have best friend. And you should have a best friend who is as amazing as you are.


Now I sound like a Facebook post.The ones you go"Aww, " and automatically think of a person? Yeah, those. Not the super funny ones like this:

Photo: I just died

-MaddiePhoto: Like = cute <3Photo: Adele...


Now I have to go back back to Friday. But i'm in Friday. So it doesn't seem like Friday's sometimes. On Fridays, I used to have swimming, and I have a friend who goes there. Let's call him Mo. Mo has a little sister and brother. His brother has the epicest hair. It is amazing. 

 i can't post t a picture of mo, so i went and go the person who looks exactly like him. Rob Stewart. I was watching that movie , called Shark water, and I was like "OMG it's Mo. " I totally freaked out. 



 I wonder what the best thing that ever happened on a Friday. There's the movie Freaky Friday, but that's kinda boring, no offense, Lindsay Lohan.Today I actually don't have anything direct to talk about.Oh, my class is doing the Harlem Shake. I could've mentioned this before, but when its posted to Tuesday, I'll put the link down. But it actually super funny to look up the different types. Oh , and go to you tube and type do the Harlem shake and wait a few seconds. I t is amazing.



See ya! Follow @TamiGhipster

~Tami


No comments:

Post a Comment