Sunday 3 March 2013

A Noteworthy Magaziner

Hey!

So guys, by now I hoping you realize that only I blog on this thing. I mean, except for that day when my genius sister decided to get all crazy with the whole Cameron Boyce love.


To tell you the truth, by now you may have noticed that I never have pictures of me online. There are several reasons for this. One, I don't like cameras. Two,  I don't have a super god camera. Just a webcam. I probably am getting a camera soon, but still. And three, why should I take pictures if I can get a pic of China, just Photoshop it, and it might look like me? Such a time saver and waster.



So as I said before, I love anything to do with people who were my age and who made a difference. So I wanted to see exactly  who made a difference and effected me. So when I was researching Loanthony, On his interview with Papermag they asked about a person named about Tavi.

www.stylerookie.com

Tavi Gevinson is 16 years old, and I actually first discovered her when I wanted to do something on the internet, but my mom said I couldn't sing. So we were watching Fashion television, because I love fashion. People in my family call me crazy because I layer a lot, or I add a lot of accessories, but when Tavi came on, I sat up.


Because that was so cool. She had short hair that was dyed, and she was talking to the reporter. My mom thought her style was cool, which was super insulting, but  I was too busy watching to yell at my mom.


And she had a blog. And that blog probably started me with Rookie Hipster and Movie Brate because, I realized, maybe I could do something like that.


Only her's is completely about fashion and mine is a bit more random.

Google Images

Her blog is at www.stylerookie.com and she has another website, actually kind of a magazine called Rookie Mag. It's written by teenage girl about anything really. How to make b faces, to emoticons. It gets updated quite a lot per day, maybe three.

It has poems, and I actually just got started on that today. She takes really good pictures to by herself. And another thing is that she rarely wears pants. I mean, I don't think I could function without pants. You can't do anything with out them. And it is way harder to pretend you didn't forget your gym clothes while wearing a skirt.


 Now that i'm fourteen, I decided to further my website. I added a lot of pages, created a Tumblr,and basically i'm starting to slowly spread out. SO tell everyone you know about Rookie Hipster!


See ya!


~Tami

No comments:

Post a Comment