Thursday 28 March 2013

Sorry,Pintrest, and a great youtuber

Hey!


I am so sorry that I didn't post in a while, but I have several reasons. I always try to do this on time, and on my schedule, but it is speech week, and I am a 14 year old who has to memorize 3 to 5 minutes of speech. I actually am doing it on nutrition, because my mom has been wanting it for a long time,and I have to do so much stuff it's ridiculous and I haven't used a period, so I will in like, two words.




SO guys, I actually super apologize, so I am hoping this would be regular and not too short. SO I created a Pintrest, just to see how it works. My friends were totally pissed off at me because I din't buy an iPhone yet, and I don't have a new iPod, and I didn't have iMessage, and I don't have Instagram, so I had to get something to get them to shut up, and sorry for the almost swear words, I don't mean to disturb.


SO Pintrest is some thing where when you sign up, so sign up with your twitter which is super handy, if you never sign out of your twitter, like me, and you aren't bothered to, unless your sister likes to go it.


So Pintrest is like a Instagram in the way that you put pictures and you can write stuff, and it is kinda fun.Like, I didn't immediately get hooked like how you do with Facebook, but it is still fun.Like, I haven't immediately caught on . I may need a tutorial on it, even though no one watches those. I mean, you always decline or exit. Except when it's an ad, then if you click it, you go to a different page.

Sorry, forgot to mention, I am a bit crazy and high today, due to the fact that it's Thursday, but there's no school Friday and Monday.And I also had 4 periods of dance. My teacher wanted my whole school to do the same dance, and we put together a video like this one. And that always makes you feel good. Now I just got of topic, focusing, focusing. Oh, and also I am on the laptop, and it has terrible spell check.




So Pintrest is super interesting. It is a bit confusing, but i'm sure i'll get the hang of it.Now, Pintrest has a special application where you go to any website  and  you can take any photo, and pin it to a board. Not an actual board, it's like a place where you pin stuff. Oh, now I get it.Wow.


SO as I mentioned n the title, I found a great you tuber a while ago, when I had really bad acne, but I am lucky, because I had only for 3 months, and I have a lot of people who supported. I mean, my only tormentor was my sister. My friends told me that they were used to seeing how I used to look like, so they focused on that.

But I was obsessed with it going away, so I looked up everything to cover it up. I never did, because my mom said it would make it worse.But I found her, and she has the most inspirational story. I mean, my acne wasn't as bad as others, as it all disappeared with the help of coconut oil and some proactiv. Yeah, we were desperate. 


But she is actually a model and she has acne! Well, she doesn't model with acne, but she is gorgeous, and truly, your like, say what? She is pretty insecure about it. But the thing is, she has a ton of advice on stuff to do with acne, and I attached her acne cover up. Now, she doesn't do her full makeup routine, but you can tell why she's a model though. And as you know, I am a total a fan of Sephora, and sometimes she does Sephora hauls, where she shows all the stuff she buys. I am totally addicted to h er advice, like whenever I want to buy clothes or makeup, and it's great and you can follow her on twitter. Her name is Cassandra,and her middle name is Rose. I mean, she mentions it so many times, it's funny.


But she has great videos, and so you guys must go and watch her.She has great tips, for any situation, considering the 590 she has.So go watch!


Yet again guys, I am so sorry about not posting, but it has been super crazy. SO I promise( well sorta promise) to tell you guys whenever I can't post.Love you!


See ya!

~Tami

No comments:

Post a Comment