Monday 4 March 2013

Introducing the Green Light

Hey!


So today I was just  surfing the internet. When you know, everyone's off Facebook and you STILL don't have an iPhone( Thanks a bunch, PARENTS) hopefully there's still time, but I wanted to watch a movie. Hopefully not illegally.


So of course, I turned to Google, and then I was struck with the genius realization that the really good books get turned into movies, so of course I remembered my fav book, The Clique. And it turns out, it's a movie!


So of course i go to watch the movie, and it's one of the only movies that's better than the book. So, of course that got me thinking, if only there was a website that had all the tips for good movies, and clothes and other stuff that's amazingly important.


So i decided to invent the Green Light. SO the Green light is only used when I positively need to tell you how much I love something.


And I even used spell- check, so you know I'm serious.


Dead serious.


So I won't ever say something bad about a store, ever, because that's wrong.


And I am also pretty sure they can sue me. And also my siblings kept watching Alvin and the Chipmunks, and honestly I can't think straight with Beyonce's Survivor in squeak version.


So I decided to add a bunch of things. First off, there is a poll. In the poll box, answer the question. When you do, the winner will receive a prize! Also, if you comment on a post, you can receive a bubble umbrella that Queen Elizabeth has too!


There is also a YouTube box at the top. Just some of the trending videos that are there.


So I will blog later, but now I have to go.


~Tami



No comments:

Post a Comment