Wednesday 20 March 2013

My Music Player Love.

Hey!


 SO guys, you all know that I love music. Music is everything to me, I write music, I sing, I rap, so of course, music is something I need to listen to. The thing is, my genius sister busted up my iPod.So I was looking for something else that I could use to listen to music. So I turned to my trusty Yahoo, to see exactly what I could find that would be great to listen to music, and maybe even play games.

 Most people like iPod touches because you can touch it. I just wanted to listen to music. If you are a newbie, I was ranting about it. So on Yahoo! ( I really love how it's so happy,) I found a whole bunch of super cheap ones, so hopefully I'll get .. an iPod Classic! WOOT WOOT.


An iPod classic is super handy for several reasons. One, lots of data. This thing has 60 GB. Think of the possibilities.  You can store thousands of songs on this thing.


Two, it's super organized. Like, i am such a messy person, which is normal at my age( you should see my closet though. it's super organized,) and you can't really lose music in there. Like, when I had my iPod, I had so much songs, that I eventually forgot the name of good songs. And randomly, I would be doing science or something, and suddenly I would remember it. '


Three, it looks really cool. I know some people like the whole touch screen thing, but the dial is pretty awesome.I mean, you can turn it all around. And that is way more fun than you think. And you can get some really cool cases for these things. Apple does have some great products, and to look amazing, you get a case.

I also like the iPhone 4S because that thing is so hipster. It's like when you see it, you fall in love all over again.

Cases relate to your style, like who you are as a person. Say you see a girl with a mustache case. You can tell that the girl has a sense of humor, and knows about trends. And if you see a girl with a sparkly case, you know that she uses it a lot, and probably loves the camera, as the case would good in bathroom photos. I never got that. I have this friend who has a massive mirror, so when he takes a picture, you can't see the toilet. It's pretty gangster.

SO of course, I have to get a new device also to do this website on. Good thing I got a computer, eh, eh? And also, there are all these different types of generations. Like, first to seventh. Like, I don't even understand the word generations. What does it mean to me now.Well, it means to me stuff like how old people say " you and your generation," and stuff like that.


Super funny thing is: Hanging out with my bestie  last year and we were chilling. Now, it's supposed to be spring, but we were like melted to death. SO we started jumping up and down an doing this whole dance thing. SO we moved our legs, and I started to do some random dougie thing. Best moments. As soon as she started getting professional, it went into some sort of epic dance battle.


But then we went all like this: 


It's Madison Pettis, Alli and Cody breaking it down. Super entertaining, just so you know.


SO as you guys know, on Wednesday I have the unfortunate habit of straying past the topic. Don't know why. But the cool thing was, I was trying to find my website(awkward) adn there was this thing with Instant People Finder. And my location was in a Classroom. Extremely epic, considering I was in a classroom.

I don't have much to talk about so see ya!


~Tami

No comments:

Post a Comment