Monday 18 March 2013

A short thing

Hey!


SO guys, as you know March Break is official over. My teachers were all like," Yay! You're back! Now, to determine osmosis in an egg you must have the following materials,blah,blah,blah."

You'd think they would at least ask us how we were.




But I hope you guys all had an amazing March Break! I got so many emails for the Raindrops contest, and to tell you the truth, it was really hard to pick, but I decided as Samantha Boscari in Vancouver as the winner! Yay for you Samantha, as this umbrella is truly beautiful. I will email you the details.


Now, for what  had on my mind.


You know how so many of you guys read my top 9 list of most loved celebrity's, well,I got a lot of emails assign why I didn't put so and so, and why didn't I write this and this, well simple actually.


You didn't tell me. I can't read your minds. Terrible, but true. SO as this is really short, I wanted to tell you I am adding something that you can enter your email in, and basically give me feedback. So I hope that will be easier.


See ya!


~Tami

No comments:

Post a Comment