Thursday 14 March 2013

Top Celeb Crushes

Hey !


So guys, I have noticed that a lot of you guys seem to be in love with this Benjamin Lasnier character. i mean, this is beyond love. It's a addiction.  And it got me thinking about other people girls have a crush on. SO I got all this info purely from four places: YouTube, Google, Facebook and Sophia. Now, my sister may not be blogging material, but when it comes to love and celebrity's, she can win awards. 

So the top people that girls have a major celeb crush on is the following. Enjoy  Maybe you can find your crush, or maybe even discover your own celeb crush.




1) One Direction:


This world wide boy band don't only have really cool hairstyles, but they have talent. If there is one thing I hate, it's when people are only famous due to their looks. They do all this random things, like hitting each other, and recording songs in the weirdest places, but they totally deserve their fame, because they got it through the X Factor, another super powerful show. They have one of the massive  fan bases I have ever seen. I mean, of course, there the Wanted, but the only song I ever listened to was Glad you Came. I use their version of One Way or Another whenever I need to tell them how creepy they are being. As you probably know, I have always liked all of them, but Niall was my favourite, probably he had crooked teeth  and so did I . And he is so nice. They are all so nice, because they did Red Nose day and they donated proceeds to Africa and the U.K helping people who have a rough time. There fan base is called( so wittily) Directioners.

2)Cody Simpson:

Alright, you guys know I appreciate this guy's music.Like, the way people love guys for their looks, I like guys who can sing. I love him purely because his music. And also the fact my family, like my cousins and aunts, they live in Australia. My brother went to Australia, and he had the best time, so I'm get to this summer. And also my cuz is living it up there, so I get to see her. So Cody was actually a swimmer and surfer ( you can see him surf in his videos a lot) and  he did a career switch to music. He posted a video on YouTube( another powerful thing) and he got lots of views, so he  decided to sing. And he was on Ellen, and she even asked him about this career switch, and she had a picture of him on the screen, so it was very funny. You have to watch it. So he has a really large fan base, called Cody's Angels.  Oh, and at the end of ever song, or any time, he says" I like this right here."


3)Justin Bieber

Yes, Justin is still going strong. I have a lot of friends who are obsessed with this guy. It goes beyond stalking. They know where he is, all the time. If Justin ever gets lost, there's around a million girls who can help. Justin keeps on producing good songs, and that makes me super proud of him, because, you know, we're both Canadian. Not that you will ever see us chilling with polar bears or something totally stereotypical like that, but it gives you pride. Justin has been on the love chart ever since he was fourteen and with  the epic flippy hair. Now, he has the whole short hair thing, but it is still really cool. And he has a smolder apparently. Belibers are always like," Look at his smolder Tami!", and I'm like," Like the thing in Tangled?" 

I get a lot of glares for that. But still, I love Justin's songs, and they are excellent dance material. I was thinking of making a rap to it, but I don't want to ruin the beauty of Beauty and a Beat. H e has been a world wide phenomenon  all around the world, so you have to respect him for that. I mean, the guy can't go out on the street without getting attacked-out of love. Pure, scary, stalker-like, extreme Beliber love. 


4)Cameron Boyce

Yes, my sister would be proud. Cameron here has a really big fan base. He is a great actor and dancer. He has been on Dancing with the Stars and America's got Talent . Yes, and my sister does have a crush on him. You should've seen her face when he made my list. She was totally happy, probably because I also learned that he is sadly, taller than me. I'm 4'11 and he's 5'3. He has starred in several movies, and is well known in my house for Jessie . Did you know he's Jake in Jake and the Never-land pirates? My baby sister adores that show.

Yeah, so Camy here actually is pretty nice to people  He has a younger sister and is the same age as me. I don't believe he sings, but he raps. He also seems to say  funny things, or my sister just laughs for fun. Something in me tells me it's the first one.  My sister wanted me to mention her constant, undying love and her affection for his genetically- inherited looks and his talent. Well, she said," I love Cameron Boyce sooooooooooo much he is sooooo hot." Excuse me while I GAG IN A CORNER. I don't believe he has a fan base name. I tried looking it up, but all these girls were, like, telling each other what  his phone number and email is. Wow, that's kind of scary.


5)Austin Mahone

This is Austin. Austin, say hi!  Hi Austin.

Well, he can't, but I know several thousand "Mahomies" wish he would. It sounds like your saying, "My homies" but your not.

Yes, Austin has a song called "Say Something," and I mean, I say a lot. Like a lot. So I don't know what he means by Say Something. Maybe he wants someone to say something else, or talk to him, or to be brave, or he likes someone, I honestly will kill myself if I try to find out. O r I can always check on the billion chat rooms dedicated to him. He also has a  song called "Say your Just a Friend," so this guy likes to talk a lot. No, i'm just kidding. But still, this guy is often talked about as having no talent, but his songs are really catchy.  Super catchy. And if they weren't , how would he be on MTV.




6) Josh Hutcherson 

Yes, you remember him form the Hunger Games. I remember him from  Journey to the Center of the Earth.  He was a really angry child. In Hunger Games, he was a really sweet guy. Technically, his character was, but he is super sweet in real life. Weird how we say real life. Now, he doesn't sing, or dance or anything, he's just a super amazing actor. And that is totally enough. And yes, I am Team Peeta. Get over it. Sophia is Team Gale, but I mean, come one, i'm the one with the common sense. He has also starred in  Bridge to Terebithia, Journey to the Center of the Earth 1 and 2. He has a really large fan base, which is great, because Catching Fire, the sequel to the Hunger Games is coming out this year or next year.



7) Benjamin Lasnier

Ahh. Ben. Can I call him Ben? Yeah, I will. So Ben here got famous from the internet, that is super prideful because that means he either has a lot of talent, or girls just watch his videos for the sake of looking at him. Whatever the case is, Ben has got the attention of the world. And he isn't even from North America! The guys' Danish and French. Say what? Now I'm hungry again. But still, Ben is the same age as me so I have to have respect. And I mean, he is good looking( I believe in genetics, but i have never seen his parents) and he even has a  fan group. It seems as if all the singers have fan group names. His is Lasniators, or something. I wonder if he will ever come to Canada , or U.S.A. Cause if you do, buddy, don't give out your address.  Hope you sleep well!


8)Skander Keynes

He's from Narnia. Yeah, that epic movie series? That guy. I honestly didn't think he would make this list, but he did. So props for that, man! I absolutely loved Narnia when I was young. Well, I still do. I mean, the movies were so good, and epicly packed. When I watched it, I was so excited, and Prince Caspian is my absolute favourite. There was more battle, and a love story, and you have to admit, they all look better older. Well, Anna  looked the same, and so did William, but Gorgie Henley and him looked older and better. So when  he actually made this list, it was incredible. My friend actually has a huge crush on him. He starred in T.V shows too. Like if  I ever see him, I totally freak and it reminds me of her.


9)Mindless Behavior

So Mindless Behavior made this list. You should see the comments on YouTube. It's like,"OMG Prodigy Roc Royal, Princeton,and Ray Ray are so hot! Marry me."

Yeah, it's like Justin all over again. SO you know, they had the movie that came out, and their new song, All Around the World. Justin also has a song like that. What a coinky-dinky, huh? 

SO guys, I am totally original and this list is only 9 people. Not at all due to the fact that I can't think of anyone else. SO i  hope you guys think of that one guy who would make this list, and email me it at tamigreenlol14@gmail.com 


See ya!

~Tami


No comments:

Post a Comment