Wednesday 13 March 2013

Hitting the Big Time

Hey!

This is going to be really short as I just want to thank all of my loyal readers. Yes, I appreciate you all and I want to take this time to thank you so much. You see, I love blogging, and people actually reading it, and it's a lot of people, and it makes me feel warm and tingly, like when you laugh so hard and you get that ain in your back? Yeah, the sensation before it.

So these days I'm getting more followers on twitter, more readers, I'm getting interviews, and next week I will be announcing the winner of the March Break poll, and the winner will receive a  Designer Umbrella, courtesy of Raindrops boutique! You guys should hurry, as their is only a few more days to vote and receive the umbrella. If you really want it, send an email to tamigreenlol14@gmail.com telling me what you did over March Break.

Now, after my mushiness of how much I love you guys, a new song came out from Selena Gomez.

Yeah, Selena.

Umm, okay. So it's called Rule the World, and I think you can tell who it's about. It was supposed to come out next month, but hey, it got leaked, so that means it's really good. It is really catchy, and Selena has lots of natural talent. As I said before, I don't love anyone as much to be a super fan, but Wizards of Waverly Place was a really good show. A new episode will come out, even though it was supposed to end.

Even if you are a super Justin fan, you have to accept that it was a truly amazing show.

See ya!

~Tami

No comments:

Post a Comment