Tuesday 12 March 2013

Thank you, Sophia.

Hey!

 SO today  I wanted to watch a movie. My dad was watching some movie before so it was playing and I happened to walk in the room. So it was a movie you may heard of , called Chaperone starring the amazing Ariel Winter. Ariel Winter is  a 15 year old super talented actress. To tell you the truth, I got really interested in the movie. Thing is, I was supposed to be cleaning my room, but I just sort of chilled there.


So of course, I was like,"It's Ariel Winter!" She's on Modern Family and she is a truly amazing actress. She plays the middle child. So sad. I mean, I used to be a middle child, so I understand the pain.


So there was Ariel( I don't want to say her last name anymore, not because im tired of winter, which I am, it's just I'm tired) and she was so straight faced. I am pretty sure I mentioned how bad of an actress I am, because if someone says don't laugh i do. Terrible habit, but what else am I supposed to do. If I say, picture a dancing elephant from Babar, you will picture a dancing elephant from Babar. Unless you don't Babar. Then your childhood was terrible. 


So back on the topic, after I watch movies I have to look up people. So when I was searching, Sophia comes up and is, "Look up Logan Lerman!" The day before, I was watching the Three Musketeers  so of course, he was fresh in her mind. SO after that, she went all"look up Benjamin Lasnier." Well, I was totally going to kill her, but she's all" Chill, he's fourteen," and as you know, I love writing about people my age.


So then I was probably the last girl alive to meet Benjamin Lasnier. Why am the slowest person alive? Well, it's a good thing I discovered him, because if I NEVER wrote a THING about the guy, you all probably would have murdered me. Through the computer. I actually shuddering at the thought of Sophia getting my bed. And computer accounts. Picture your sister going through your twitter and Facebook. all those MESSAGES.


So Benjamin here actually built a big fan base. When I mean, I mean large, international, and super protective. Just like Justin Bieber, his idol. I mean, you Google the guy, and this stuff comes up:

 


Okay, you may be thinking" She always puts a picture. Why didn't she put one up? Now I have to take 10 seconds and Google." Well, here you go. First take off your glasses, because I WAS SHOCKED. Wait, I had to go hug my crazy Cameron Boyce obsessed sister, because for all we know, she discovered the guy through Camy. 



Prepare yourself. 

See that? That's actually pretty good genetics right there. He does look like Justin. It's amazing how I never know these people. Maybe because I'm not a stalker, but still.



            

Sometimes, you have to post a picture like that on. Well, anyways, Benjamin actually is Danish and French. When I hear that, I suddenly want bread. And Tim Horton danish.Not that I'm stereo typing. So Benjamin here actually sings. I mean, you think he gets by on his looks, but he has talent. Well, you know, mediocre. A  lot of people hate on him, and say he's really gay, but people, let it go. Do you notice guys just hate on people girls like? Seriously. I mean, look at Justin. And One Direction. S if we went and liked Eminem, boys wouldn't care. All boys hate the guys with the hair, and the looks, and you know what, if they have abs, they hate on them too. Trust me. 

There is some guy in my class, and he hates me. And when I asked why, he just shrugged and was like," No reason. I just do." Because, apparently  you can now hate a random girl for no reason. 

Boys. So bloody complicated. 

So back to Benjamin here, his fan base is called lasnators or something like that. Don't kill me if I got it wrong. So I like to read comments of songs( don't know why, but I DO,) and so he lip- synced to Kiss You and all these girls were literally flinging themselves at him.  Calm yourselves. He is okay, but that doesn't mean that you can get him by YouTube posts. I mean, you can almost hear One Way or Another in the background .

 And if the lights are all out, I'll follow your bus downtown, see you hanging out. One way or another, were gonna find you, were gonna get you get you get you get you.

  

So appropriate and creepy.

At least be like my genius sister and post it on your sisters blog.


Hope you guys look up this guy and follow him on Twitter and Instagram.  And for the billionth time, no, I don't have instagram.  Love you guys~!

See ya!


~ Tami 


No comments:

Post a Comment