Sunday 10 March 2013

Favourite Old Things and Doodads

Hey!

Now about the title of the article: funny story. So you know, how people say "thingamajiger" when they they can remember stuff. Well, people who are older say doodad. I mean, what they want to do, there dad?Because they say do dad? You see what I did there?

SO as I am typing this, I am doing several of my favourite things. I like to eat, probably because as soon as you realize you don't gain weight, you use that to your advantage  I'm blogging, which I love to do these days, and I am listening to music. Now, some people ask me, what is your favourite song? Well, my favourite song I haven't found. I have several playlists, so I wanted to show you guys my old songs playlist. Well, some may not be old, maybe a year old or 4.

Favourite country song: Party in the USA. This is probably the only country song I can sing. When I was little, well, littler than I am now, we used dance in front of the T.V with my cousin in Australia, and I thought America was super fun. But with no houses. Miley is such an incredible singer, and it's totally okay that she cut her hair. You know why? Because if she wants to go, there's extensions these days.

Favourite Dance Song: Watch Me by Bella Thorne and Zendaya. This song is really easy to dance to, and the beat is super catchy. I remember this being the first song they released and it was pretty good. Another fav dance song is Sneakernight. Sneaker night is super old. It was by, if you can believe it, Vanessa Hudgens. Yeah, the sweet but troubled girl from High School Musical.

Favourite come back romance song: Forgot to Laugh by Bridget Mendler. This song is super funny, and she keeps mentioning Reese's Pieces. I mean, just listening to the song made me hungry. And another great song by her is This is My Paradise. It would have my remembering song playlist, but it was not as good as the other one, even if it was amazing.

A great school dance song is One way Or Another by One Direction. The dance part of it is when you do this move where you move side to side. And you move your hands really fast. My friend hates dancing, and he danced this for me at the dance. It was beautiful, but he wouldn't let me record it. Even with his iPhone 5. It's  not old, but I felt the need to mention it.


 Favourite beach love song: iYiYi by Cody Simpson. I  am pretty sure you guys know how much I respect Cody Simpson. Wen this song came out, it was really good, cause it was summer, and my bro went to the beautiful land called Australia. If Wish you were Here came out, it would have been a great song for that summer. It was really boring, but this song was great.If you listen to the lyrics, it is pretty funny.

SO those are my favourite old songs to listen to, and I hope you enjoy listening!

See ya!

~Tami









1 comment: