Wednesday 13 March 2013

Oh, I forgot to mention..

Hey ,

Once again, I forgot to say something. You know, before when I sounded like a soap opera person? . I finally got the knack of putting videos on this website. I mean, this is ridiculously hard. So I forgot to put up my classes Harlem Shake. Once again, I have to admit that I am not in the first shot, but in the second, I am in the back corner with the coat. My skin is getting lighter these days, so my hands look really light.




In other news, I have been watching movies that I loved such as Peter Pan, The Three Musketeers  Narnia:Prince Caspian, Hunger Games, The Clique, and more, but that's what happens during March Break. As you can see, my class is different from usual classes. That's the bond you get after two years.


xpillowpet is in the hood. My buddy in the blue, he just staring at the camera.


Now ours is better than our rivals class, isn't it?



I mean, we even look boss.


See ya!


~Tami







No comments:

Post a Comment