Tuesday 5 March 2013

Becky G

Hey!

SO as you know, everyone in the world loves a celebrity.

Wether it be a Beliber, Simpsonizer, Directioners,AprilBorn,Katycat or a Lovatic, we all have a person who we look up to and idolize
For a really long time I had to keep telling people,"No , I don't love them quite enough to be a super  fan." and I kept getting these blank stares. After, of course, they tried to sway me to their side.

So I kept looking and looking for a person who I could look up to, and try to sing like, or who I like their fashion sense, and I realized.

It is harder than you think.

But then I found someone who I always did like, that if I had to be a super fan for, it would be...


Becky G!

Becky G is a rapper, dancer, singer, songwriter,designer and a performer. She has been tweeted about by Simon Cowell. When I was young, I used to think Simon Cowell was Gordon Ramsey from Hell's Kitchen. I don't remember why.

Becky G has amazing covers. She did covers for Die Young, Otis, Lighters and many more. Those are just my favorites. Becky has an AMAHZIN fashion sense She has some really out there shirts that look amazing. And she wears pants and shorts! Thank you. Just two days ago I was talking about the importance of shorts and pants.


So then of course, she has to have some songs of her own. She is signed to the  Doctor Luke, and she has released a song with Cody Simpson called Wish you Were Here and Oath with Cher Lloyd. She has opened for Justin Bieber's Believe tour for Cody Simpson and performed on the X Factor with Cher Lloyd. I actually have gotten reports of her starting to record her own album. All I have to say is she is a super gifted songwriter. Most people actually have other people write stuff for them.

I hate to bust all of your bubbles, but the people who write the majority of you favourite singers songs are some guys sitting in a harshly lit room surrounded by typed papers and music sheets.
No, not really,but you know what I mean.,

Becky Gomez, oh, no she isn't related to Selena. LET IT GO.


Look for Becky G soon on iTunes. i will write more son. Follow @iambeckyg on Twitter.

~Tami

No comments:

Post a Comment