Sunday 10 March 2013

All Around The World

Hey!


Today is the official red carpet premiere of the Mindless Behavior's new movie, All Around The World.


Mindless Behavior is a group of  four boys who are dancers and singers. They have several hit songs that you probably heard by now , like one of my favourite, My Girl and . So today, as I said before is there premiere, but did I forget to mention there is a free concert? Well, I did, because it's Sunday, and I have a lot on my mind.


Not!


It's March Break! The only thing I should be doing is remembering  the dance of Friday at my school, which was epic!


Well, my school isn't crazy as these geniuses, but we did a dance Harlem Shake.

But I am straying off topic. I seem to do that a lot. Just today, I was talking about this juice, then I started talking  about Twitter, and I got off topic again. I have to stop that.


SO the members of this all American boy band is Prodigy, Princeton, Roc Royal and Ray Ray. Now, personally to me, they are all amazing. They dance amazing, and I have to admit, I used some of their dance moves in dances at school.


I mean, they put a song on and demand we do levels and moves and negative energy and positive energy  how can we deal with it? What ever happened to just dancing? Interesting doodad: they trained in singing and dancing for 2 years before they released their first song. Well, it was worth it, because they actually toured with Justin Bieber.  Now, they have their own concert and now, movie!


I would have totally been proud, but due to the fact I am not American, I can't show any country pride, but musical pride, yes. As you know, I dance, sing and rap, so they do all of these things. Incredible, if I do say so.


Well, this was really short but  I will blog tomorrow as now I have become hooked on this. SO check Rookie Hipster every day, or every  other day( I am not a habit person) and I promise I will try to get all of your suggestions down. I have a tumblr at tamigreen.tumblr.com .Believe it or not, you BLOG on it. Strange. I mean, who does that.


Oh , and I have to apologize for all the  I means. I don't know why I say that word so many times, but I do. Ughh, it's actually two words. 


Awkward.

And I almost forgot to include my newest correspondent, in the beautiful land of Australia  my cousin. She actually will be my trends person, and a person who can help me with all the people in Australia, because I get more an more people from there. Love you guys!

See ya!


~Tami 



No comments:

Post a Comment