Friday 15 March 2013

Some Advice... And some Beasters stuff

Hey!

                                   

So today everyone on Facebook was talking about love and stuff. You know, in chats. SO some people was asking for advice. I don't understand why some people think that I am so good with romance. Umm, excuse me, i don't have a boyfriend. 

  But anyways, I was thinking about some people who oh so coincidentally sent me some questions. So I decided to answer 4 of the questions sent. Yes,4 . So if you see your question, there is nothing wrong with completely freaking out.Oh, sorry if it's in a different font, as I am lazy, and like to copy paste stuff.


 Hey tami, since it's valentines day, i was wondering what is the best way to date someone I like?

Well, umm, sorry I didn't reply before Valentines Day, or even in the same month, but I have a lot of emails, so sorry. So, if you truly like someone, I find some advice that I give my friends can work with you. You always have to be close with someone that you can truly love them and be best friends. That doesn't mean you bump away your best friends, but you have to first get to know them. You know the movie, Beastly? Yeah, that quote when it's like, "Beauty is deeper than skin," or something like that. You have to love him for the little things and the big things. And, yes, I may believe that you can't fall in love right away. And you have to slow down with the whole" dating" thing. 


How do you know if you truly like someone?

Well, some signs may include sweating, checking your hair a lot, trying to act casual but you can't and it comes out wrong. You also constantly look for them when your going to classes. When your bored in French, you are thinking about them. Your friends constantly nudge you when he walks by. When you see them, you blush and look away. Or you stare at them when they aren't looking. So does that answer your question? If you have this symptoms, then you definetly like them. Oh, and a tip to keep in mind: You should look for a person you can survive with. Not like the Hunger Games survive, but someone who can help you.


How do you get the attention of someone?

Well, you can do several things. One, you can tell everyone you know that you like that person, but I wouldn't advise that. You could also just be yourself. I mean, you shouldn't try to be something different, because eventually, they will find out how you actually are. And you shouldn't pretend to be someone else with the person you want to be comfortable with. And also, I would hate if a person just liked girls who was.. I don't know, blond, and they dyed their hair blond. Because that's desperate.

How do I tell someone how much they mean to me?

Well, I guess you always could do a candlelight dinner or something, and tell them you love them, but you could just show them. Send them a card with a poem you wrote, or organize a fun day  together and tell them. But the worst place to do is on the internet. Remember, life is to short for you to wait for someone to love you the way you love them.


So guys, that was 5 questions, as said before. A lot of people ask me why am I such a big fan of Becky G. Several reasons, so I am going to tell a few.

 First, she raps. You see, I have always liked rapping, and I even wrote my own songs and lyrics. And here comes Becky, who writes her own lyrics. So she is someone who is original. And her lyrics are really creative if you listen to them closely.


Also, she got famous through YouTube. Now, YouTube is a amazing thing. You can get rich, get famous, and get well known from the same video. I mean, look at Justin. But anyways, she also came up from rock bottom. She was homeless before.And you have to respect the hard work it takes to get up to the top from there. I mean, she deserves an award. As you know, the Kid Choice Awards are coming up. I'll include a list of nominees tomorrow. But you should know, my favourite thing by Becky is her Take Care cover.

Well, I would love for you guys to watch the video in closed, and you may have noticed, I have added a lot of stuff for my website. Like how you had to click something to get to this. Yeah, I work hard for you guys.


SO , I will see ya!


~Tami

No comments:

Post a Comment