Monday 1 April 2013

Tami Details

Hey!




SO guys, it is Monday, and I woke up being confused. I didn't think I had school, like those people in movies, but it was snowing. But it was super sunny and warm. And I had to blink my eyes a lot, and jump onto my sisters bed under her massive window. But it WAS snowing. And it was weird because it was so warm. I mean, it may have seemed weird to the people, to see snow, but I was ticked off. I mean, it's April! It should be nice and warm and rainy and all this stuff. Then I can go buy a nice umbrella. 



Which reminds me of something I have to tell you guys. SO my aunt lives in Australia. And Australia is a really nice place. My older brother tells me about it all the time, because he visited it and he did it all alone. Like, from Toronto to Chicago to Los Angeles to Sydney and then Melbourne.  And he was 13. Skillz much?


So I have always wanted to go there, and now I have the opportunity. SO of course I am super excited. Sadly, I won't be there for the last day of 811. 811 is my incredible, amazing class I have been with for 2 years. I mean, we are super close. It seems like we are a super large family. We were 711, but now we're in grade 8, so yeah.  So of course I am sad to leave early, but the upside is I will be there for my graduation. I can't wait to see around 150 boys dressed in tux's instead of low riding skinny jeans and t-shirts. I absolutely hate low riding. I mean,there is nothing more frustrating to me, especially if they are wearing a belt. I mean, use the dang thing, right?


Anyways, I have to cool down. All right, i'm chill.


So someone asked me if am now fangirling over anything. Well, I did say I couldn't remember what I was completely fangirling( hey, you try doing this on school nights!) and then I remembered:



I am a Little Black Star. A Little Black Star is a fan to Avril lavigne. I love Avril Lavigne beyond you think. First of all, when I first started fangirling in grade 6, I was a total punk. With the clothes and everything. For my dance video, I used the video of Somebody to Love by Justin and Usher, with What the Hell in the background. I mean, it was next level appreciation of her music. I absolutely can't wait for her new album.



Anyways, I keep saying anyways. SO weird. Now i need to say it. Anyways, so I have to go so ..


See ya!

~Tami

No comments:

Post a Comment