Thursday 11 April 2013

New Release Week(or two days, it's all in how you look at it)

Hey!


So guys, as I mentioned before, I barely got to post anything due to the super sad fact of speeches, but they are over now, and my friend won the grade 8 competition. You know, xpillowpet? 

But thank goodness that it is over, and stuff. But, this week was pretty great due to the fact that four new song were released by my favourite singers, and rappers. I also discovered Demi's song , You're my Only Shawty, and I think I have been hypnotized with that. Like, honestly, the whole week I kept singing it and dancing my classroom at lunch. It's a good thing that my class likes it when I sing, or else they probably would have strangled me.




But before I post the videos, today it was hailing, which was kinda weird, but it was above 0 degrees. So I was conflicted, but whatever. So only some people came to school, because the buses were canceled. Not a lot of people in my school take the bus, but no, even the ones with the fancy cars stayed home, because who doesn't want to stay home? I only went because I wanted to support xpillowpet . Not really, no, my mom forced me to. But she's still a great friend. But, I had a umbrella, so the walk home wasn't to traumatizing, unlike yesterday, which was really traumatic  Everyone usually hangs out after school, but as soon they saw the lightning and thunder, it was like," Peace out, have fun running in the rain." SO of course, me and Sophia(don't correct my grammar) ran through the rain, battling it with sheer will.


So back on track, the first song that was released was  Here's to Never Growing Up, by Avril Lavigne. About 70% of girls in my class are okay with it, so listen to it. Don't comment about how much you hate it please, it only hurts me. Not really, but still.

Oh, a lot of people were like," Why is she holding a teddy bear?" Umm, it's called  Here's to Never Growing Up, it's symbolic and all that. But it is a great song, and goes with my classes YOLO philosophy.


The second song released was Becky on the Block, by of course, Becky G. Recently, I have been expanding my rapping skills. They are getting good, but not as good as Becky. I am really happy how her family is featured in it, yes, that's her family.

And her outfit is really cute and her hair looks great. Yes, I may be completely fangirling, but she deserves it.

And also, the song used to be belong to Jennifer Lopez, that's why she's in it. But Becky made her own lyrics. That what's make her amazing.




The third song released is by my man Cody Simpson. He wrote this song by himself. That is incredible, because that takes talent. And the beginning is incredible. Please don't think about hot he is without his shirt, save that for when you are thinking about the song later, But enjoy.


And people, I won't tell anyone is you pause when it's a full body shot, because I don't blame you.






And the last song released is by Demi Lovato. Well, it's not a song, it's her Heart Attack music video, which if you were a Lovatic, you would have already know. I love it so much, due to the fact that it relates to the song, and also she looks just like how she wants to be, so you have to be happy for her. I mean, it's hard having haters, but she stands up for what and who she is, so I love that.

And also her makeup is incredible.




So guys, that's what I got for today, and I will try to post tomorrow, because it is Friday, and I haven't heard of anyone who does their homework before Sunday. Unless you are completely bored, or your homework involves eating cookies.

Oh, how I love cookies.

See ya!


~Tami Green

No comments:

Post a Comment