Tuesday 23 April 2013

Monday, Monday, MONDAY!

Hey!


Never before has the word Monday been said with so much happiness. You may be thinking," Tami has gone mental. Who likes Monday?"


Well, it's a bit of a story. Sit down, and read the book children.



So, in Canada, this year our winter was super cold and super early and super long. It was anything but super, though. I know it's Global Climate change, but seriously. When is Canada ever that cold. And it didn't help because the teachers were all, "When I was your age the snow was so deep, it came up to our waists.". Yeah, sure. And you rode on your pet's moose's back.




 But I was totally bummed because I love warmth and summer. And then


Sunny Monday!!

BOOOOOMMMMMMM!



Today was warm. I mean, so warm, that you could wear shorts, Now, I don't like displaying my body a lot. It's not that I don't like it, but it makes me feel weird. So  I made a Polyvore set , to show you exactly what you could have worn. I wore a slight variation of it.


 I attached a song by Becky G, but it turned out to some random other song so I am going to edit that as soon as I get the hang of it.



But now it's Tuesday, and I have to go kick butt in taekwondo!


See ya!


~Tami

No comments:

Post a Comment