Sunday 14 April 2013

Just Girly Things

Hey !


SO today is Sunday, the day I spend doing the homework I forgot to do, fix my hair, do the other homework I forgot about, fold my clothes, watch videos on YouTube, and...yeah. That's it.



So of course most people in the world spend Sunday's doing things that they don't want to waste Friday or Saturday doing.But yesterday I went on a complete spree. Not a shopping spree, sadly.

I was looking for a really good thing to write about on this blog. So I went on Facebook,which i rarely do now,went on all of the drafts I never published(there is a lot) and asked Sophia, who was completely buzzing about Grown-Ups 2 coming out. 



She was all like,"OMG OMG OMG, IT CAMERON!" 


And I was like," Please, somebody,ANYBODY kill me now."


If you had Sophia as a sister, you would say that too.But the thing is, I saw a completely relatable post on Facebook.And I was like, Yeah, that is so me! But I sing when people are around, too. I mean, my mom has banned singing from our house because of me. She says I sing good, but she got a bit annoyed. I don't even follow the rule, but yeah.

And then I was like,"Tami, you might as well Pin this and put it on Pintrest, because you have no particular use for that thing." It is true.

So I went on a complete Pintrest spree. Like, it was incredible how much I pinned and followed and pinned and followed. Then I went on Twitter. But still, it was kind of fun. You can go on my twitter, I will put it down at the bottom of the page where it has Tami Sites on it.


But this is super quick because I am not supposed to be on the computer, so 


See Ya!

~Tami

No comments:

Post a Comment