Tuesday 23 April 2013

The Search for the Ultimate Super Fans

 Hey!


So you probably have heard me say how I am not much of a super fan, except for being a Beaster and  Black Star. 

But that doesn't mean that there aren't super fans out there. I mean, once you think about it, there has to be super fans all around the world. SO I decided to find the Ultimate Super Fan.


There are several  categories:


The Ultimate Lovatic
The Ultimate Directioner
The Ultimate Mahomie
The Ultimate Beaster
The Ultimate Timberland
The Ultimate Beliber
The Ultimate Cody's Angel

The Ultimate Swiftie

The Ultimate Black Star

The Ultimate Maroon 5 fan

The Ultimate Other Fan




Now, you may look at the list and be like," Oh, I know a friend who would totally qualify for that!" 


Well, they can enter too. All they have to do is go on Me basically talking about me on the bottom and submit a form on Hipster Advice. Now, the winner will receive a totally incredible prize which I will reveal several pictures of for the next few days!


Now guys, have fun! Make sure they are actual valid reasons! And you also have to submit your name!


See ya!


~Tami




No comments:

Post a Comment