Friday 10 May 2013

Jeydon Wale the Whale(which is a mammal)

Hey!


SO I think you guys may be kinda be super pissed at me, due to the fact that I haven't blogged in like, whatever. I feel super guilty because I used to do it  a lot.Like, blog. Not do it. Do it. Get it?Sorry, i'm a teen, slightly dirty minded.


So today I actually had to do some sort of Spoken Word thing, where you write about an issue and present it in front of my amazing class 811 and our rival class,810. I was like,No.

 Heck No.

 I am totally okay if it's just my boss class, but 810, was like, complete new territory. They won't let you forget anything, so you just try to like, melt into the crowd sort of thing.I am not a shy person, but I was like, hyperventilating. I said a poem of the meaning of happiness,and our addiction to electronics. So I was basically dead meat.




But yeah, enough about me, i know what your waiting for.No, the Ultimate super fan contest is not over, so you can still enter. I was thinking about doing it every few months or so, just to see if they people change, and everyone gets a fair chance.


But these days I have been watching a lot of Youtube videos because you guys are awesome and recommend Youtubers all the time. Also, Demi has been unlocking Demi, the album, so I had to listen to all of them, you know?


But probably my favourite suggestion is Jeydon Wale.

 It is literally pronounced Whale.Ya, the giant mammal. Not fish, mammal.It's significant.


Personally, I am a dolphin fan, but you know, we all have our opinions.But this guy is pretty funny. He has a bunch of subscribers. Like, I am so not good with numbers but it was a lot of numbers.Like, a lot.


I was watching his video, 10 ways to get slapped, and it was extremely relatable. Number 6 or 7 was touching my food.Yes, I take food extremely seriously. You should never touch my food.Unless, of course, you want to forever endure my wrath. Mwah ha ha!


Back on task. Technically, I didn't get completely off task, but yeah.By saying I got off task, I got off task again. I have off task issues. OTI. Yeah.


So, I only got the time to watch a few of his videos, like, maximum two, but they were pretty funny. The 10 ways to get slapped and the Merry Apocalypse one. It's not depressing, even though the name is a bit weird. I actually had to search it up, but you know how it is. If it's not one of your vocabulary words, you don't know what it is.


But watch this guy because he practically made my day, and that you to Shauna, who introduced me to him!Well, not to him, like I never met him, but to him.Like, on YouTube.


Which reminds me, I have to go, because I accidentally got caught up in a YouTube fight, and I was totally going to be like, Okay, whatever, but the girl went all up in my computer screen and busted out the 4 letter words, so I have to win.


See ya!
~Tami

No comments:

Post a Comment