Monday 27 May 2013

My Acne Story

Hey!


SO, I am sure you may have heard me talk about this a little bit, but I thought I might as well give you the full story. My acne went away a bit faster than most, so I thought maybe if I posted something, it may help you guys, so if you ever get acne, you know what to do.


All right, so to start off, I started getting signs of acne in August of 2012. Now, a thirteen year old who doesn't really care about anything, because it's summer, I kind of wish I paid attention. Like, before my acne, I had no pimples. Like, at all. You may think that I am over exaggerating, but I am not. I mean, I was baby faced. And I will admit that when I got acne on my face, it was all over.




It was on my cheeks, my chin, my forehead, all over where i could possibly be on my face. And I was like, holy , I am so glad I have super long side bangs. But that couldn't really hide it. So i thought of, naturally, someone my age, when they got acne, what do they do? SO i went to Shoppers Drug Mart, talked to my beauty consultant, all of them are so nice, and she told me to try some Clean and Clear.


Bad Idea. Bad, bad idea.


You see, I don't even have a valid excuse why my acne actually got worse. I even bought sensitive, and morning glow. All I can say is, my acne got worse from the sensitive. And I was like, MMMMMMMMM KAY? 


I was a bit pissed, because I now had to go to school. So, in December, it got a bit better, because my mom is probably the most genius mom in the whole world. I mean, she is a pretty good nutritionist person, but she also knows what to do for hair and face, so love you Mom.


She gave me her own evaluation, and told me that it would be gone before March. And then she bought Proactiv. I was like, what? Proactiv, really? But it was my mom, so I had to trust her. I put some one, and let me tell you, you have to dedicate to the whole process of it. You can't just do it one day, and not the next. You also have to drink a lot of water. They don't mention that, but me and my mom found that if you drank water, and used Proactiv it works great. And it did! I started in January, and by my birthday on February 26, my acne was gone, all around, except for my forehead. Which made sense, because that was where it started.


The thing to keep in your head is that your acne just won't disappear. You can't just hope on a star or something. You need to drink water to keep yourself moisturized, and to experiment some. I don't want you guys to go all crazy on the home remedies, so just try, and I would recommend  Proactiv. 




And then, now, In May, my acne is gone. But the sad thing is, I had some acne marks which I couldn't have seen before. And the thing is, my skin is lightening. I didn't even think it was possible, but it is.


My mom says that since now I actually care how I look now, and I care about everything to d with me, and now that I wear more cream and coconut oil, it naturally made my skin lighter. 


That's my mom's theory.


My theory says that since my whole life, I have looked a bit like my da, who's skin is a rich cocoa, and my mother has been , like, white. My mom has super light skin for a person who isn't white, which is super cool. But all my siblings are starting to get a tan, and me, the darkest, suddenly went up a few shades. So it is weird, but some benefits.


So that is my acne story. I hope it gives you guys some ideas and some hope. I heart you!


See ya!


~Tami



No comments:

Post a Comment