Sunday 12 May 2013

Demi the album (not the person,well ya, but no)

Hey!


Today is mother's day! Everywhere I went, people were saying,"Happy Mother's Day!" I was confused because I wasn't with my mom, and I am not nearly old enough to be mom. Well, acceptably be a mom. Like that show Teen Moms. The show makes me a bit depressed.


But to the point,  I wanted to show you guys the album DEMI by Demi Lovato. If you didn't know it was by Demi, it's okay, it's NOT an honest misunderstanding. You can even see it on Xbox Live. Yeah.

But I have been listening to all the songs the whole week, and you will be able to buy it on stores on Tuesday. I have a feeling a lot of Targets are going to have to re-stock. Because that's how good it is.In honor of this article, my background is going to be Demi until it comes out on Tuesday.


Here is a list of my top songs from DEMI, and why I love them so much.


1- Warrior: 

This song made me have goosebumps go up and down my arms and have a cold chill seep up my spine. It's basically Demi telling her story in a song. It gives you a feeling of sadness, yet hope because she became a warrior and she fought through it. The music ties in with the words, which are powerful, and clearly used to maximum potential, because they really hit hard. One of the best songs on the album.


2-Made in the U.S.A:

Just you and I. I love that lyric so much, I can barely describe it. I mean, the whole song is so relatable, you will see an image of the person your thinking of pop in your head.It's that descriptive.It's has a super good beat and the lyrics are catchy.It is a song meant to perform on stage.You can literally see yourself singing it to the person or group of people.


3-Something That We're Not:

This is such a , I don't even know how to say it, whatever -I-don't-care-about-your-feelings-here-is-the-truth- song. It's sort of a rock and roll/pop feel. The guitars in the song help the feeling to smooth the song over. I really like the buildup to lyrics. It's the type of song you would use in a cool down in a dance for a little bit, but the chorus  you start jumping and pumping your wrist and screaming the lyrics. It's really cool when singers make the noises that the instruments use, like Cher Lloyd With Your Love and Jessie Jay's Who's Laughing Now. 


4-Really Don't care(ft. Cher Lloyd)

Speaking of Cher Lloyd, she was so adorable in this song! She and Demi should collaborate more, or make a music video or something, because this song was like a break-up song, but without the Taylor Swift feel. Nothing against Taylor. But this song was so in your face, and when she says the "finger in the air," thing, I was like, wow. Demiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.

5-Neon Lights:

This song will burn up like neon lights. Everywhere you see people commenting #DemitowinaGrammy .So maybe we should start a twitter trend.But the song is song has the choppy buildup in some many songs, but this song worked with it. This should be her next single, but I heard Made in U.S.A will be, but I love them both. The beginning sounds like a Calvin Harris song, but it gets more of a Demi feel. The lyrics are perfect for a summer party or a dance. Shooting stars passing by, anyone?

6-Fire Starter:

This song is really good. I listened to the first 10 seconds or so, and I was like,"Yup. Adding to my list." It was irrational but that's how good it was. I like songs I can dance to and easily see the routine I would use to perform on stage, the more pumped up the better, but this was really cool.




So these were my top songs on her album. That doesn't mean the other songs aren't good because they are and you should listen. Because your running out of time, and losing track of time. SO this is my story . Did you see the star and moon collide in the eclipse? Me neither, probably because it was solar and you have to be a true warrior to see that. 


See what I did there? All the songs? That's more complicated then you think, just getting lyrics and writing a sentence isn't good enough.  I made a Demi Lovato playlist on YouTube and it's a public. It has all the songs from DEMI.


Listen to DEMI, and make sure to enter the Ultimate Fan contest! It closes next week Saturday!


See ya!


~Tami





No comments:

Post a Comment