Monday 27 May 2013

What is in my purse?

Hey !

Mini 5-Zip

SO guys, as you know, I will be starting my YouTube channel in the summer, technically winter for me cause Australia is backwards,and I probably will do this again, but this is a super quick, personal dive into my purse.


So I do have a purse addiction. I t has gone to the point where is is obsessive. No, they are not cheap purses either. My dad's family is from Kenya,and I do have some purses from there, and I get purses all around the world in a variety of colours.




But the purse I use most often is probably my black, Rebecca Minkoff , which i just realized is Amanda Steeles' which is super awkward, but I will move past that.It's super great because it is black and can go with any outfit, and no one can tell if it is dirty or whatever.


Considering that I need to buy a new, exact replica of it, because I love it so much and I totally destroyed it, it says something about my organization. I literally chuck it under my bed. The only thing that is organized is my makeup and my clothes. Other than that, my Proactiv is all over the place and my other stuff so, yeah.


Anyways, the first thing you see in my purse is ,sadly, 5 lip glosses and chap sticks. That may seem really weird but say you have a different colour based outfit. I have a gloss or chapstick for almost any occasion. I am really into Baby Lips by Maybelline(maybe she's born with it, maybe it's Maybelline)  and it is super great because it takes forever to run out and it moisturizes your lips. Right now, I have the red one, because it is almost summer, and the red really helps bring the summer cheeriness. 


My mom always says you can just eat a beet and it will do the same thing, but I bet all nutritionists say that.



Next up is some tissue packets. Tissue packets I probably just added because I have a super allergy to pollen. I 'm not even joking, I almost suffocate from sneezing. It's that bad. So the tissue is super helpful. I also got the tissue from Shoppers Drug Mart.


After that I have my Skull Candy headphones. I love listening to music and practicing singing, so the headphones are a definite must. I only take them out when I want to watch movies at home, on my laptop. Recently, I watched the Amazing Spider-man on my laptop at 2 am in the morning, so instead of Sophia yelling at me, I just wore the headphones. BTW, I love that movie so much. Watch it.


Anyways, I also have a pack of Trident three layer gum. It's probably in here because of the fact that I am totally afraid of my class when it comes to gum. You can never bring anything out in public, so it hides here, in the bottom of my bag. There are also some gum wrappers because I love smelling them. The three layers are awesome. It's the apple and pineapple or whatever flavour, I think.


I also have, tucked in the corner, some Q-Tips. If you don't have some, buy them. Q-Tips are great for blotting lipstick, to removing mail polish, to cleaning you ears, which I think they are meant for. I use this stuff constantly, probably because on Sundays I have yoga and swimming, which is quite annoying when you have, like, wax or something in your ears. So super handy.


Also I have a nail file. This nail file I got from Sephora, which I do love to go to. Umm, it is black  and it is small and easy to transport. Also, when I'm really bored, I just clean my fingers.Because I still didn't get an iPhone, but I am almost there to having a steady income.


In the second zipper, I have my card stuff. So I have my bank card, my school card and my gym card all in my real name which no one found out yet(mwhahaha) and some other cards, like Yogurty's, Starbucks( i am addicted to green tea) and yeah. I also have some spare change, like 5 dollars in quarters. I use quarters at pay p hones, cause you never know when you are getting chased by a killer and don't have time for a collect call.


And the bottom zippers are super small and thin, so I have my head bands, and ponytail bands. I usually get them in black, to make it seem like there is nothing, like my hair just magically stays up, but I have some purple and neon green.

Anyways, I just wanted to issue a sort of challenge. I was wondering if you guys could follow my friend Mark on Instagram. You guys already know I don't have a iWhatever but he does. He said that he will try to do a photo everyday so please follow him because he is awesome in real life. Not that this isn't but in your face real life. Not in your face, okay I ma not even going to attempt to explain.. But try to follow him all on a Friday. I just want to see if you guys will, so Friday! Remember! Tell your friends! He is crazyjohnson.


I have to go and do my french, but email tamigreen14@gmail.com , and I will blog later.


See ya!


~Tami







No comments:

Post a Comment