Sunday 26 May 2013

high school stuff/Amanda Steele

Hey!


SO guys,  this is going to be super quick.Yeah, it is. Sorry about that.I mean, I haven't blogged in a super long time because of school, and I am starting to go to like high school, in a few months, and teachers are pretty annoying when they want you to do good and be your best. Honestly, I think they want to inflict some pain on us right before we leave, then on the last day be really nice.


Sorry, but I will still have bad memory's of french, even if my teacher gives me a bucket of french fries. Cause I really love french fries. But I really hate french, so it balances out. I just realized french is in both of them.


Awkward.


Anyways, I went on a tour of my high school, which was huge and massive and pretty cool. We got to see all these teachers and some of the grade 11 were super annoying. I understand that we may be way cooler as a age group, but they should understand that trying to bring random 8 graders down, was really stupid. I would have laughed,but you would be proud, because I held it in. Her is my school beside it, which is John Fraser Secondary School.


SO back on topic, these days I have started to understand that I actually am going to high school.And you would think it is scary, but it isn't. I mean, sure there are older grades, but it isn't that much different than middle school.

The only change I am thinking of is maybe wearing a little make up in the fall, as I do know how to wield some brushes, if you know what I mean. Like, I'm that girl with the dresser of makeup who never uses it at all. But i do know how to apply it.


See, back int terrible few months of my acne, at the beginning of the year I really wanted my acne to disappear and I thought, heck, makeup should work.And I turned to YouTube because my mother only wears eyeliner and lipstick, and I have natural eyeliner so it didn't help.Like, around my eyes are really dark, which saves me, around 8 dollars.

Probably my favorite is Amanda Steele because she is around the same age as me, I think we actually are the same age. But she is actually really good with applying makeup and basically doing , like, DIY things and a whole bunch of hauls. I know, personally, as soon  as I go to Australia I will do some videos but let's wait until then.


But these days I actually started to care about my hair and how it looks, due to the fact that I want it to grow long again. My bangs grew again, but the rest is around my chest/upper back.So I watched her hair care routine, and I actually liked it alot. So I started watching her 20 dollar makeup challenge , which I have seen all over YouTube,and she went to Target.


A Target opened close by, at Square One, and I have been dying for a reason to go. I mean, I went on a Aredene haul and bought some shoes, which I will post about later, and that gave me a  reason to go there.



So I told you this would be quick, and it is, so I will make it up to you later.


See ya!


~Tami

No comments:

Post a Comment