Friday 7 June 2013

A Answering Session

Hey!


So Tami here, and these days people have been emailing me a lot, asking questions. Well, I understand why you would ask questions, and I put off answering them. Some of them were really obvious like there was a extremely racist person who asked me if I was black. Umm, no im indigo.




So the first one was how old are you.

 I am 14. I just turned fourteen, and no, I don't feel amazing and rich, or anything like that. Just awkwarder because i'm 4 foot 10 and in grade 8.


Question Two was: Since you can sing, why don't you post a video?

 Several reasons  One, Lohanthony rules the internet video world, and I just write stuff. It would be wrong.And also, I really hope you understand that I hate cameras. And also I have all of these people who just want me to reveal my singing voice on the X Factor or something.I really love singing, though. Recently, I discovered rapping, and I am not the same. My friend Mandy Joe writes songs and sometimes helps me with mine. 


Another question is why do I like the Vampire Diaries so much.

 Okay, first off, it is so good. Better than Twilight. Twilight was all sad and creepy and this is all dramatique and romantique. I wrote that in French, so its completely official. I mean, I am so not a sucker for romance, because I don't cry when Harry gets a new girlfriend, but the show is beautiful. I get so involved with the character that at the next day in school, your super disappointed to find out your friends haven't magically transformed into something cool.


Why do you hate coffee so much: 

Tragic story. See, my school is located close to a McDonald's  So we go there for class trips, after school meetings, places to meet before school. So when they have a free anything, we can be the first there. So, I wanted to try coffee. I mean, my dad drinks a medium double double all the time, so it has to drink good , right? Well, I forgot that my dad gets his coffee from Tim Horton. So it  was the most bitter, nasty tasteless thing , ever. And since then, I can't stand all that bitterness. That is why I love Starbucks Green Tea. It has my last name in it too, so  of course.


Another question was why does Sophia love Cameron Boyce so much. Ahh, you know what,let's ask her.


hellllloooooooooooo dere, it's SOPHIA! Kay, so, the reason i love CAMERON BOYCE (*faint*) is because he is cute, hot, sweet, AWESOME, i luv his freckles, and he may be my soul mate <3 br="" nbsp=""> He is so damn smexyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :D KEEP CALM AND BACK OFF CAMERON. lol, but seriously. he's mine. BYEEEEEEEEEEEEE! read http://www.gossipmonsterz.blogspot.ca/ And  follow me on twitter!

I apologize for my sisters disturbing spectacle, and I also want you to know she is actually she is an incredible speller.Yeah.


Do you read any other blogs?

Well, not really. I mean, I write this blog, and you get enough of blogs after writing stuff for your own. But I do read Daisy's Nails. I personally know Daisy  and she really does take the photos and her instructions are simple. My favorite nail style is the glittery blue ombre. You guys should check it out. click this to be amazed 


Who is your favourite singer?

You just asked me the most difficult question you can ask me. I love pop singers and recent singers, and other singers too. But my top favorites are Becky G, Avril Lavigne, Demi Lovato, Rihanna, Alicia Keys and Cody Simpson. They all have fun songs and have very powerful voices. And I love the stories winthin the song



When did you start blogging?


Well, I started blogging in 2011, when I was in grade 6 and I was naive. I deleted the blog, but it was called For Kids 0nly. I did two posts and I stopped, but yeah. It kicked me off. My notable blogs are Movie Brate, Geekly Chic and of course, Rookie Hipster.


Why don't you post comments on your blog?


Don't take this the wrong way or anything, but I love reading your comments. It's just the fact that I hate taking away from the actual article. IT's like those Youtube comments. You just read them after a while, just to see what they say. And occasionally, people start fighting. 


How can we contact you?


I have a Pintrest,  I'm starting a Keek, and I have a Google page, you can email me and you can send a form at me basically talking about me in the Tami Sites below at the bottom of the page.SO you can do anything but show up at my door or something. That would be creepy and I am pretty sure I will get grounded for sharing personal info.

When are you going to post a video?



So, basically  I will start posting in Australia, because that is where I am going this summer. I am not bragging or anything when I say that because I haven't been on a vacation for a super long time, maybe 10 years or so, so i'm excited. Also my cousin is there and she is pretty awesome, we are the same age, and then we can do the videos together. Also I want it to be a bit more about makeup than about me.




Well guys, I think I answered all the questions I was emailed, some I combined into one so..



See ya!



~Tami





No comments:

Post a Comment