Friday 14 June 2013

May Favourites

Hey!


So guys, this is going to be super fast and it may be confusing because I am listening to a lot of songs, and I get pretty confused. I mean, it's pretty hard to rap and type at the same time. Occasionally you have to go back and look at the lyrics, or you rewind it because you missed your favourite part.


I am jamming out right now actually.


Anyways, I'll be creative and do my songs first, since it's at the top of my head.


The first is Can't Hold Us by Ryan Lewis and Macklemore featuring Ray Dalton. This song just makes me feel like rapping and the great thing is, there are less swear word than they usually have, so we can show it at the dance. I mean, just look at the lyrics. It's genius.


The second is Fire starter by Demi Lovato. This song is such a make you feel good song. It isn't a break-up thing or whatever, but it's like a" look at me because I am not afraid to be awesome" song.



My fashion favorites are something that's pretty big in Mississauga, and I see girls do this all the time. So you know those maxi high-low skirts? Well, some of them have a elastic waist and people put a shirt tucked under. Well, not really tucked under, but they have the skirt higher on the waist than usual. You can kinda see on the photo I put on the side.



Another thing I find really cool is the sleeveless sheer vests. Some of them have buttons, but these are really cute. You can get them at lot's of stores, from Forever 21. Since they are sheer, you have to wear a tank top below it, but some people get super creative. You could always wear a bandeau too.




So a hair thing that I love is a sock bun. My mom recently taught me how to do this with an actual sock that we got. It makes your hair look super long, and it is cute with literally any outfit. Usually I feel the need to wear earrings but here you don't , because it is fun. You could make it elegant, but i'm at school, and you don't have to look elegant. 






Another favourite is feather earrings. I also like feather hair appliques, because it is so natural and it looks great with any hair colour. 





I know this is short, but I am going to do another post. I wanted to get this out of my mind.




See ya!


~Tami

No comments:

Post a Comment