Tuesday 5 February 2013

Let it.. Rain?



Hey Tami here, and I am so sorry for not posting in a while.

 You see, it's report card time, and this is the time when I have to buckle down and act great so I can at least get a b-.

Also, in my class we watched a documentary called Shark Water, who was directed by Rob Steward. The guy  looks like some other guy I know, so when I saw him, I was like," Say What?" The movie is actually really sad. It's not about how sharks kill you like Jaws, (even though that movie had killer music) and it shows how gentle they are.

Pretty scary right?

 Apparently there's something called shark fin soup, and it is flavored with chicken. Can't we just scam people? There is even a shark fin mafia. I highly doubt there is going to be a show for their wives.
Well, anyways, I found this cute little boutique called Raindrops in downtown Toronto  They have designer umbrella's from all around the world that they sell there, and also great umbrella designs. Picture this . One type of umbrella is solid black on the outside, but the inside is a sunny day with blue sky. Now that makes you ten times happier.

See you!

Tami

No comments:

Post a Comment