Saturday 16 February 2013

Thankful to fashion.

Hey!
Tami here, and I was thinking about all the things we teens have to be thankful for. And I realized, Thanksgiving is on two totally different days. What is that about?And I'm talking about this in February.Well, I got to thinking about my birthday, which is in ONLY 10 DAYS EXACTLY, and I still really want an iPhone 4s, which just proves how hard I have to work to remind my parents of thinks.


But I got to thinking about these days what I really like,  and the things that I really hate, such as oatmeal. It's nastiness in a bowl to me. Unless it was , like, heaped with sugar and cinnamon and happiness, then it only tastes like cardboard and I have to gag it down with water. It mild's the flavor.

Also I'm probably thankful for doing all the sports I like, such as swimming and tae-kwondo , which I just finished my volunteer hours for! I only have to finish 2 full belts and then i'm black!

But some of the tops things i'm grateful for is clothes, and fashion, because that's how I express myself. I rely on my clothes to do the talking. Sometimes I get inspiration from people or groups like Little Mix, Demi Lovato, Vanessa Hudgens, Madison Pettis and another person is China Anne McClain.I actually used to hate getting compared to her, because no one would ever call me pretty but always her.But then I realized they also meant I was pretty too, so it was all good. 

But all these people have something in common, and that is they have super good fashion sense to me personally, and I try to mix and match and use their fashion ideas, like a plaid shirt or that I could look good in brown dip dyed, which everyone is getting these days.

So I'm just going to write a little something-something about Madison Pettis, since you probably still remember her as Sophie Martinez in Cory in the House, even though she is in Life with Boys now, which, BTW, is a totally amazing show for you guys, since it's about kids your age.

  

Madison Pettis was born July 28, 1998, which means she's a year older than me, even though I'm turning 14 soon. It's sort of an obsession now, turning 14, even though I'm not going to really change. Maybe get a little taller hopefully , but that's all.Anyways, she started her career by landing on the cover of a parenting magazine, you know that magazines you read at the dentist office because they don't have Teen Vogue? But I bet it's better than those because she got her own agent and a website at age 5.

She then appeared on various shows, like Barney, which always seems to be the starting point for celebrities, and we know her best as I mentioned before as Sophie Martinez on Corey in the House. She now stars in the Show Life with boys with Torri Webster . She appeared in Lab Rats as Janelle on occasion, and to tell you the truth, she seems to be pretty laid back. I'm not just saying that because I have a goal to write about every celebrity, but because she is an actual nice person.

She's BFF's with Alli Simpson, Cody's Simpson's sister, which I guess if I called someone that all the time, they would get annoyed, so I'm just going to say Alli.  They both are, like , models or something, so I guess that's pretty cool. You can see them doing normal stuff together , like sidewalk sales and stuff like that. I have to go because my sister is annoying me to get off the computer so see ya!

~Tami





No comments:

Post a Comment