Sunday 17 February 2013

Random izer

Hey!

Tami here, and I have just been looking on twitter, and I was checked my sister Sophia's profile.
But that's not the weird part. I'm pretty sure you know about her addiction with Cameron Boyce, so obviously she follows anything to do with him. So his little sister named Maya Boyce was on twitter, so I was like, "Whoa! He has a sister.Since when was that?" She looks, like , maybe 10 or 11, and she does cope out the attitude in a little, oh , she's so adorable and , what's that word adults use? Oh yea, SPUNKY.

Of course, she's related to a superstar, so I guess that adds to her confidence and spunkyness.

Of course, everyone is allowed to be cocky once in a while on Twitter, if you have more than 100 followers I already envy you, unless your those people who pretend to be other people on twitter, because that's just plain annoying. Along with if someone wears the same thing as me, I would totally change my whole outfit, because I like being myself. But most of the time, no one really dresses like me, because I am what people call a layer person.

A layer person is a person who  loves to put shirts over shirts, and basically add light layers on top of the oven.

So these days, I have a friend who loves the Vampire Diaries, which, to tell you the truth I thought that it would be like Twilight, but IT ISN'T. It is actually getting so epic, and I'm only in the first season. When my friend was talking about it, they were all," And so and so died, and then so and so died" and I had to say,"Why are all these people dying? "

Well, I actually am starting to love this show, but to bad it's on the fourth season, because I have to work my way up to it. You can't just start it because it then becomes complicated.

So, due to the fact that it's Sunday and there's not much to do, I decided to start typing about random things. SO  maybe I'll tell you about one of my favourite stores.

The first in Sirens. Sirens has a lot of different styles of clothes, so it is the place to go if you don't have a specific style it is an amazing place to go. They have a lot of stretchy shirts, which you can never get enough of, adn I got this really good looking cheetah print stretchy tee from the one in Scarborough town centre. And yes, I spelled centre right, becuase I'm in Canda and that's how we spell it.

I would continue but I actually have to go, but I'll add that people like Alli Simpson actually dress like they go to Sirens, which is pretty cool.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment