Sunday 10 February 2013

Umm, Sure they're Cute!

Hey!
Tami here, and yesterday my family watched a marathon of cartoons. First of all, we started with the ones I used to watch before bedtime. While all of you slept at 7:00, I fell asleep after Bugs Bunny and Tweety Show.
So right after it was done, I would slouch off to my room in sadness, but I can at least remember, " What's up  Doc?"
                                            
Well, after we went through the whole Looney Tune shindig, we watched Rise of The Guardians.Now, me and my sister Sophia watched it in the movie theaters, because she thought Life of Pi would be stupid. So a thirteen year old and a twelve year old surrounded by a bunch of 7-10 year old drooling over Jack Frost. I mean, like I love to say, animation got real good. And it's kind of creepy how much we got caught up in the plot. It was like," No! No! That did not just happen. I can't believe that. I can't watch this."
While my sister loves Cameron Boyce. I can't even mention his freckles with out getting attacked  Apparently millions of girls around the world love the guy. Umm, you realize he's the same age as me right? He actually is a super good dancer. You see him dance occasionally on the show he co- stars with Debby Ryan, called Jessie.
I also was forced to watch a whole lot of Barbie.
Ya, she's still around. the editor has a lot of fun with the singing scenes, lets just say that. I just stare and think  Cheesy, cheesy, cheesy.
Well, you may be thinking, who's my celebrity crush. To tell you the truth, I don't have one right now. i actually don't want to fall in love with a celebrity and then to cry when they get a girlfriend . And he has to be around the same age as me. Or around that. You know, my birthday is on Febuary 26! Im finally turning 14!
And then I will be like,' OMG ONLY 364 DAYS UNTIL I'M 15!" Issues.
Well, see you! 

Tami

No comments:

Post a Comment