Thursday 21 February 2013

Degrassi's Mine!

Hey!

So I did a quick thing about Degrassi, then I realized I didn't do that awesome show the beautiful justice it deserves.Yes, it needs justice in this world, and i'm not talking about the Victorious one. See what I did there?

First of all, Degrassi has real life situations in high school, such as pregnancy, and trying to please your parents ( virtually almost impossible) and peer pressure. People try to fit in, and be themselves while suffering from abuse, death, and a whole bunch of sad things.

In Degrassi they have an all-star cast. Not like the song. They have people from shows all around  and they have characters who we would be able to recognize. I put down here all the character I recoginze from shows I watched.

       Degrassi Cast Placeholder
This here is Melinda Shankar, who is the most popular girl in tenth grade. But she wants to be even more popular  don't ask me why. She loves wearing bright clothes, and in every episode, she reminds me of all the poular chicks at my school.

Degrassi Cast Placeholder

This here is Mike Dallas. Head of the hockey team, you may have noticed him form almost every episode. He also starred as Porter in Wingin' It, an din the Roxy Hunter movies. He also starred in the lasted Buzz. He actually has the same voice as some guy in my class, and when ever I see him, I'm like" It's Latrell!" Weird when your watching this in the library.
Degrassi Cast Placeholder

This is Eli. Eli is different than everyone else in the show, even though he just wants to belong. He drives this car that's so cool, it's like the car they use in funerals. He is a director sort of sarcastic guy. You may notice him from the Latest Buzz as Wilder. He  was, umm, well, he wore less black.
Degrassi Cast Placeholder

This is jack MARTIN. jack here has a really cool name which reminds me of popcorn  He also has a construction worker father who makes some wicked blueprints  and he want to show his father that he isn't worthless. SPOILER ALERT: His dad doesn't think he was worthless.
Degrassi Cast Placeholder
This is Campbell, like the soup who has a beef with that. Or something like that. He plays on the hockey team with Mike Dallas, but he is nice and gentle with people. He is kind of a socially awkward person, like he doesn't get along with people, but he is so goo at hockey, he's going to get into the NHL. I know nothing about hockey, but it's good. I checked on Google, and it's good. And Google never lies.

Degrassi Cast Placeholder

This is Adam. How should I describe Adam. Adam is an independent person who doesn't give for what other people think. He doesn't want to be in the shadow of his brother, and tries to be his own person. Tis is actually a girl form Life with Derek.

This show is so boss. It's amazing. I'm going to high school in 5 months(which my teachers always yell at us) and this show kin of helped me realize: i'm going to stay being Tami. Tami Green is who I am, and who i'm going to be.
Well, this show has to be watched so see ya!
~Tami

No comments:

Post a Comment