Thursday 14 February 2013

The Love in the Air

Hey!


Tami here,and today is Valentine's Day! Let's all jump up and down. You know, the majority of us are not on a date or something, because we are lonely on Valentines Day. Also, I'm in Grade 8. So we don't show that much affection
Their are several levels of showing your love for someone. We all wish we could meet a sweet, nice guy who would give us flowers and serenade us with music. Notice I said wish.


So we have the immature kids stuff we did in grade 3. We throw stuff at them, generally try to beat them up, and try to get their attention that way. You know in that episode of Sonny with a Chance, Zora basically flirts with the guy by pelting him with peas? Yeah, that was us.
Now, we have the ever so sophisticated style of being their friends, then friends with potential, then we become more. That, in my opinion, is the best way to get a great relationship.


At my school , we have something called Candy Gram, where you can send your friends or that guy or girl on your mind a special lollipop( from Dollerama) and a little sticker that has their name and class and your name~ if you chose to put it on. Then , on Valentines day, they send it to their class. So , of course, people use the system to send it to their friends, fav teachers, and surprisingly, their crushes. Whenever I get one that has a question mark where the "From" is, the girls all start freaking out. One guy in my class last year actually got a massive bag that my teacher gave him, from a girl who liked him.


We got our teacher a mini fridge. I'll get into that later, but we did. Raised the money by ourselves and everything.


So this Valentines Day, I still have enough time to give the people who have dates tonight some advice on what you can do. Now, for an outfit, I got this from another website, but it's still cute. This is more of a formal thing, like if our going to a fancy restaurant. I would not advise this outfit for a movie date.
r0YFAOnqDKuB1TiuPe7jRpIa.png:Amazon:photo
  1. ModCloth Blushing to Conclusions Dress ($55)
  2. Charlotte Russe Rhinestone Bow Stud Earrings ($6)
  3. Vero Moda Robina Bow Clutch ($38)
  4. J. Crew Glitter Round-Buckle Skinny Belt ($20)
  5. Forever 21 Metallic T-Strap Flats ($20)
Now, Bella Thorne came up with this outfit. This could go well with any skin tone. I know hard it is to get any make up for people with brown skin. I have the same skin tone, if not lighter than China, so it's very hard to match outfits, but a nude shade cannot go wrong. Also, it looks so well with everything.

Many people on Valentines Day got out for fancy retuarants

This is more for of a ' trying to look really awesome at school so that special someone notices me look'

No comments:

Post a Comment