Tuesday 26 February 2013

Heart Attack



Hey!

SO over here in Mississauga, I have a friend who is totally addicted to Demi Lovato. Now, when I say addicted, I  mean addicted. She loves her so much, she had her birthday locker poster with Demi Lovato on it. You know, those things that everyone can sign to say Happy Birthday?

Speaking of birthday's, mine's today!

Well, back to my friend. So she was super excited,and I had to ask her whether she needed to go to the washroom, or copy my science notes. She was like," Demi Lovato's Heart Attack came out yesterday!"

I almost panicked, because in my mind, I heard" Demi had a heart attack yesterday!' But then I realized, she probably would have came in school in all black and instagramed a pic to thousands of instagram followers to go and RIP Demi. She's xpillowpet or something like that. I'll have to ask her.Most dedicated Lovatic ever.She completely freaked when Demi re tweeted one day.



So this song is like, a song that reveals a lot more about Demi. As you should know, Demi's been through a lot. And when you hear stories like her, it makes you proud and stand up to others who are being bullied.
Demi Lovato actually created a lot of songs, that are relatable to how you feel. Her YouTube playlist is
over 70 songs. That is an amazing feat, especially due to the fact that on YouTube, some genius put other songs and pretended it was Demi.

So my friend bought it off iTunes, but  of course, there's something called YouTube, which is free, unless you want to watch a non- pirated  movie.
SO I have to say, that song was amazing. The general tempo, the beat, and the lyrics are quite catchy.

You can tell the meaning of the song quite easily. It's a song about someone who is trying to not fall in love with a person and they usually don't feel for other people. They're afraid of falling for this person, because they might run away from them.
   

 Demi Lovato is born in August 20, and that is exactly 13 days from Sophia. The only difference is, she's also 7 years older. Is that creepy or what? Because her birthday is the 7.

Not her birthday, her relatedness to  my Cameron Boyce addicted sister. And also I look up to Demi Lovato because my voice is sort of like hers because I can do lots of things with my voice.


I actually chose this song for a project i'm doing.

Back to Demi, the remarkable thing about her is the fact that she bullied so much that she got home schooled and that she came back. Some non lovatics may remember her from Camp Rock, where she played Mitchie, but her rocker music from before is really good. Like her song "Get Back' was a favourite of mine. I remember it coming on FamJam and totally freaking out and dancing.

Demi's new album will follow her first single for it, Heart Attack. So look for the on iTunes, or any other site that allowed and legal.

Don't get in trouble guys! And you know what, it dosen't matter if you stay in school because Bill Gates dropped out, and he's the richest person.

That goes to say parents.
~Tami

No comments:

Post a Comment