Wednesday 13 February 2013

Okay now I feel Bad. Sorry Camy!

Hey!


So yesterday, or on Sunday, whatever day it was, I wrote a little about Cameron Boyce.Then I felt guilty because my sister was giving me the whole"If you're gonna write about him write something more!" thing, so then I felt guilty  Also, I have to write about something before my Valentines Day post tomorrow, about the things that you would've done.

Yeah. Because I'm amazing like that.

                          
Well, when I first discovered Cameron Boyce, it was on Jessie, on the theme song, because I had swimming before and it's hard to walk up stairs when your hair is wet. So, he danced for , like 7 seconds , and i was all" Dang!That boy can dance!" and then I had to respect, because I love dancing so much.You wouldn't be able to see it, because i did auto correct, but in this paragraph, I spelled because wrong every time.

ANYWAYS, Cameron Boyce was born on May 28, 1999. Ha ha! I'm born before him! I don't know why I feel good about that , but I do. Well, Camy here( can I call him Camy? I hope that doesn't insult him) got his big break in May 2008. I wonder if it was on his birthday. He next appeared in General Hospital: Night Shift, which personally sounds really scary to me. he had a recurring role, of course. So my sister of course searches him on YouTube  to see if he can sing. My sister and me sing, so of course she would look if he could. So there's this commercial he was in for clothes. I 'm not really sure, cause it was in french.

So then in April 2011, Camy made a appearance on the Disney Channel series, Good Luck Charlie and later that same month he was one of the dancers in a Royal Wedding tribute on ABC's Dancing with the Stars. Yes, i copy pasted the definitions of the stuff cause I'm lazy. It's after school! I should be chatting on Facebook.

Then he landed the role of Luke Ross on Jessie. They specifically re created a role just for him, that's  how impressed they were with him.

So occasionally Camy dances on Jessie, and he is super good at break dancing. But he is in my baby sisters favourite show. Jake and the Never Land Pirates as Jake. Now, isn't that hilarious? it takes talent to play a pirate.He was in quite a lot of movies , too. Such as Grown-Ups. He plays Keithie Feder.

So yes, I respect Cameron Boyce in many ways.You can follow him on twitter at  . Isn't that nice? I just got used to twitter, so that's cool.

See ya!~Tami

No comments:

Post a Comment