Monday 18 February 2013

Familyness

Hey!

Tami here, and today in Ontario is Family Day! Yes, we created this day just to spend with our family. Isn't that cute?

The government likes to picture everyone doing everything as a family, and typical Canadian things, like hockey or drink and eat at Tim Horton.

But in reality, the kids all use this time to check up on Twitter, try to remember their Facebook password, and iMessage everyone on their contact list. Even I didn't spend this day with my whole family, just Sophia. We were forced to attend a seminar, so it was super boring. Don't get me wrong, parents seem to love to send kids their kids to these seminar things, and we just go usually because theirs food.Yes, I am what you like to call' Mentally Fat' It's a sad life when you never , ever will get fat because of something I have called high metabolism. Which is a bonus, cause I love to eat. I'm also short, so I guess it comes in the package.

Well, the most common thing I do with my family is probably eat and watch T.V. We are closer than most family's but I'm closest to Sophia, the Cameron Boyce addicted semi psychopath when it comes to him. She is also really good at getting info, which comes in handy when I need it. She can charm anyone, and I mean ANYONE.

But if you are a regular, you may notice the change at the choices on the top. I added an interview page, a shopping page,a general contact page, and some other ones, so you have some choice of stuff you can read about. Now that i'm getting some more views, I may have some ads up that will have something to do with the general article, hope it doesn't disturb you all.

Man, these days I am getting so addicted to these shows you wouldn't believe:

Vampire Diaries;

Vampire Diaries is about a girl named Elena who lives in the town called Mystic Falls, who falls in love with a century old vampire who has an evil brother.There are four seasons in total, and I just started number one, but it is so good, I almost wet myself in the first minute. I put the link below this for a website where you can watch the first two episodes. I strongly advise you remind yourself that there is no such thing as vampires first.

Century old vampire? Pretty girl? Small town? Sounds familiar, huh?
It also was a BOOK. The strange thing is, this guy in my grade got me super hooked on this.And it's super interesting, so watch it. http://megashare.info/watch-the-vampire-diaries-ep-1-2-online-TkRNMg

Degassi: This show I actually found when I was flipping channels. It has an all-star cast of actors. I was like" There's that chick from Life with Derek! And those guys from the Latest Buzz! And Indie from How to be Indie, and also those guys from Wingin' it."
Dylan Everett as Campbell Saunders
Melinda Shankar as Allia "Alli" Bhandari
Demetrius Joyette as Mike 'Dallas' Dallas

Jordan Todosey as Adam Torres
Justin Kelly as Jack Martin

Munro Chambers as Eli Goldsworthy

This show is ridiculously awesome, but yet again , I have to go, so see ya untill tomorrow!

~Tami

No comments:

Post a Comment