Saturday 9 February 2013

Boy Bands- Girl Bands

Hey!

So I'm pretty sure we all know what the X factor is by now, but if you don't let me put it in a gentle way.

The X Factor can make you famous. Yeah, you know One Direction? You wouldn't know them if it wasn't for that show.

Many people got their big break on the X Factor, such as my favorite, Carly Rose Sonenclar.The X Factor opens up doors for you. I mean, as I am typing I'm listening to Little Mix, the winners of the 2012 UK X Factor, and I'm staring at pictures of One Direction, while wishing people would love me singing as Carly Rose, and thinking about how sometimes when I'm angry, I sound like Diamond White. I could go on, but It might take a while to get my jealously level down.

But , the X Factor is so powerful I'm afraid to not type the name in caps.

Didn't you notice?

So the X factor basically rules the world now, considering they made a group of 5 guys who didn't even win the dang competition  more famous than Miley Cyrus. Remember her? The girl you always wanted to be like? But I started this trying to point out what was better. Boy Bands or Girl Bands.

Boy band: These guy basically go on their looks, but One Direction is a exception because they actually sing pretty good. Now, all you  Directioners, don't be hating on me, just because I don't have pictures of those guys on my wall. I mean, what if you wake up at night, and Zayn's staring at you from across the room?

Creeeeeppppyyyy.

But boy bands are a object of near universal fantasy because look, their so cute, and look, they can sing, and OMG LOUIS IS SO FUNNY, AND I WANT TO BE A MOFO ETC. ETC.
Listen to yourself. You have been hypnotized by a bunch of guys who just look good.

Girl bands: Girl Bands aren't as loved as much as boy bands. We're all, look their pretty. They can sing. Damn, did that girl just steal Zayn from me? And suddenly you hate them, just because they took something that was never yours.


You may be laughing now, but when Zayn and Perrie got together, I know most of you was crying.


Bye !

Tami

l


No comments:

Post a Comment