Tuesday 29 January 2013

Tweet little Birds!

Hey!

Tami here, and as you know, i recently opened up a twitter acoount, just , you know , for fun. SO basically twitter is used for other people to pretend to be famous celebritie swho already have tiwtter, and pretend to be them.
They don't even research.It's like, this one girl was pretending to be selena gomez, and she ttweeted" Me and Justin will folloow the next (insert number here) people who follow..."


I was like"GIRL, YOU MUST BE OVER BOARD CAUSE YOU ARE LOST." Mmmhmmmm, i'm all, I told you something you don't know. I mena, how hard is it to sign out of your email and see the msn page annoucing that Biebs is looking ofr a new girlfriend?S o clueless that I feel bad.

But there are some inspiraing quoters and tweets such as oh teen posts and Justin Biebr is gettting good these days , but my ultimate fav is Avril Lavigne.



You can't even tell that she's 29.That's so amazing. Avril has the whol;e rocker music thing going on, and I just love her songs.I  also have the same glasses, but that's just a coincidence. Avril also has her own fashion line called Abbey Dawn, which you can follow on twitter at @Abbeydawn . Abbey Dawn has all the styles of Avril Lavigne that is out there and very chic. I actually love the designs, and I have a starnge passion for those type of clothes.You may notice the label in her song, WHAT the Hell. She tries the clothes on after she runs away from the guy after shooting a basketball with all the black guys, remeber?



You may not, but since I have a super large adiction to her, it's only natural.You shoulf see my Youtube playlist.I'm addicted. My mom says she likes Avril for her out thereness and her indivituality, but when I wear the clothes, there all,"What are you wearing?" But these are the typical clothes in the line.


I really wwant to buy them,but there only at a store called Khols, so I have no idea where that is.But that's's what google maps are for , right?

So everyone follow me and avril at @TamiGhipsters and i'll type later

Tami

No comments:

Post a Comment