Tuesday 30 July 2013

Spring and Summer Trends

Hey,


 
I don't even know where to start, cause you can BANDAGE the DAMAGE, you never really can fix a heart. Cause I ran out of ban-aids. Yes, I quoted Demi, get over it. Although in reverse order. Actually, not really, but yeah. So I decided this post is going to be a trends of  Summer 2013, because I can't do 2014, because I am not Raven. But, first I wanted to mention that One Directions new song, Best Song Ever has the best music video ever. You have to watch it. So I put it on the side for you.Or the top, because this computer is super annoying.

I love how I was quoting Demi, but put One Direction. Also, in music news, Ariana Grande's new song Baby I was released early to her You Tube channel. I 'll put it at the side. Or the top.You know how it is.

But here are the  trends! In no particular order.

1) Lace shirts:


I know what your thinking. Say what? And your probably thinking some sort of nightgown thing. But it is truly a really great thing and they can go well with any outfit. They can come in all sorts of colours, and you can layer it on  another shirt, or wear it over some blue shorts. It looks really cute no matter your hairstyle. But you can dress it up or down  for school, or even wear it for a fancy occasion. And the thing is, it is great if you want to look good, but not too good. It reminds you of good weather without being too show-offy. As you can see from the picture it's really cute.

2) High Waisted Shorts:

I am pretty sure that you know this trend, and you have probably seen it around and even on a few celebrities. Actually, the first time I saw this trend, it was on Cher Lloyd, and she was destroying a diner, so you know. YOLO, and all that. And it looks great, no matter what type of shirt you wear. I have seen people wearing casual tees, like from Boy Meets Girl, or they pair it with serious shirts. Even with lace tops. I love how they just folded together. I wear more high waisted skirts, because I can wear them with tight shirt and it looks pretty good. You can even wear light boots or wedges with it.

3) Bomber or Motto Jacket

Now, I have to be super proud of this. Two years ago, I bough a red leather bomber jacket, and now it is a trend. Okay, it wasn't started by me, but still reason to be proud. I haven't seen anyone else with a red one, but I wear red and brown. The red because it shows off my hair,  because it's dark against it. And the brown is perfect for any colour of jeans, whether it is green, or red or patterned. Now you may be thinking  that it can't keep you warm, or something uncritical like that. Well, some come with an insulated inside, so it's okay. Bomber jackets have the tight wrist and the tight bottom. Motto jackets are a bit more square on the shoulder, and have less or more of a collar. But since it is summer, you just wear it on those chilly nights you spend with your friends-sort of like a Ready or Not music video moment. I really want to do something like that.

4)Sheer Vests

SLEEVLESS SHIRT W STUDS COLLARThis is something that I haven't jumped on the bandwagon yet. These shirt are usually paired with bandueas in the summertime.I didn't get a bandeau or a sheer vest yet, but the best places where I will definetly go is most probably Forever 21 or Ardene. They do seem to have the best tops. The top beside is from Ardene, which is,personally, one of the best stores i have ever gone to. It is something i have seen a lot of, so it is a trend.

5) bandeau's

Long Star Bandeau - GarageLACE BANDEAUSo a bandeau is something that I haven't tried out yet, because I am too lazy to write down what I need and have to remember. But there are two different types of Bandeau's . Long bandeau's and short bandeau's. And I don't think that really matters which type it is, but you can use it as an undershirt or bra. And my friend told me it's really comfortable, and you can wear thin tops over a fancy one, and it looks great with anything. You also don't have to show it, and just wear it as a substitute for an tank top or undershirt.

6)High Low Shirt/ Skirts

High Low Printed Skirt - GarageSo these are pretty common. Everyone wears high low stuff all the time. I am pretty sure you have too. They usually aren't expensive, and look great with any top, bottom, shoe or accessory.Sophia has one, too. I personally think they are like wearing a hat on a bad hair day, because you don't have to think too much about it. And these two, the skirt is from Garage,and the top from Forever 21. These trends are great for the summer.

7)Crop Tops

I am pretty sure you have heard of crop tops, or own one. Heck, even I own a crop top. It's cheetah print, and I got it on Boxing Day.I bought it at Sirens because they had people dancing in the windows where the manikins usually are, and I thought that was cool.Wow. Now that I think of it, that was a long time ago. But crop tops are just as awesome as high low tops, because they are dependable and go great with everything.

8) Polaroid Cameras

I understand this isn't a clothing item, but these suckers are so awesome. They literally print the photo right there. When I was young, whenever I went to the dentist and my teeth changed, they would take a Polaroid picture of my teeth. But they are so cool and I need to buy one. I actually will try to save money  but as soon as I walk past a makeup store like Sephora or even Target, cause they are awesome, I succumb. It's like they are calling my name. But everyone I know wants one of these, so get it. There only, like, $60 at target.

9)Dyeing Hair

SO it seems like everyone and their cousin are getting their hair dyed, whether it is ombre, dip dye, or a full out colour change. I personally wouldn't invest in a permanent dye,  because some people are just getting it for the summer.
Dyeing your hair is something I would only advise if you are ready for the responsibility that you have to deal with. Because you have to take such extensive care of your hair. You also shouldn't get your hair dyed if you have easily damaged hair. You may want to get it repaired and make sure you have a daily routine set out, then dye it. Or better yet, use something natural like henna, because you can buy it anywhere,and some of my friends use it, and it's just as good as dye.Some of my favourite people with dyed hair are Demi Lovato and Zoella. Demi looks great in every colour. Honestly, it sickens me in the best way possible.

10)High Heeled Wedges


These seem to be everywhere these days. Any clothing or department store that you can name probably has them. Which somehow reminds me that pretty soon I will have to go back to school shopping. Which is weird, because it's in September, but Target is having a back to school sale.But anyways, high heeled wedges are something that as I mentioned in my Ariana Grande post, is for people who are either older, in high school(not freshmen,like me) or really short. Like, I am 5 foot 2 and even Sophia is taller than me, so only wear heels if your short.Or at least shorter than most of your friends. I actually saw someone wearing Converse high heeled wedges, which I thought was,like, an urban legend sortof, so I will definetly be looking for those.


11) Romper

Yes, I have an eleventh trend, because I am not the normal person or blogger.So my final trend is something that I haven't tried yet, but  will because it just seems so unique and amazing.I have seen some people wear this, but never it actually in a store that I went in. It's like as soon as I walk in, they run out, which isn't exactly fair, but whatever, i'll get them eventually. That sounded really evil.But these are awesome because you can wear them to school, at home or even on the red carpet, because I have seen celebrities wear these before.





So, guys, I will blog soon,because I have to go back to school shopping soon, and I will definetly do a haul post or maybe even video.Who knows?

I'll see you guys soon. (Well, not actually, cause I can't see you unless I do a Google Hangout, but you know what I mean.)

See ya!


~Tami




No comments:

Post a Comment