Monday 5 August 2013

Young Hollywood Awards

Hey!

-->
So guys, I am sure that you knew that the Young Hollywood Awards were on August 1, 2013. And personally, I think this is one of the most important award shows for anyone whos a singer(or rapper) dancer, actor or actress. Apparently, on the website, it says that it is "the young Oscars" but the Oscars are just for acting and stuff, and this is for everything. And I have known from experience that most of the people on the red carpet at the Oscars, I don't even know. And when I watched this, I knew almost everybody. And I squealed a lot.
I mean, I usually don't, but as soon as I saw Becky G, I was like"OMG BECKY!!!!!!!"  and I had a total Sophia moment when she talks about Cameron Boyce. Seriously, that girl is his biggest fan.

But I decided to do my own awards for the awards show, and I hope you guys don't take offense, because this is all my own opinion.


Let's do this.Na Na Na Na Na.(Hannah Montana throwback memory)



Best Performance: Austin Mahone


Okay, I will be the first to confess that I am not a Mahomie. I actually, and don't kill me when I say this, I thought he made it just based on his looks but the boy can sing.Like, really well live. it was incredible, and the dancing was super fly. Like, I do dance, and he danced. He's like Justin Bieber, but so different. And his song was really good. It's called What about Love, and I will admit that after seeing his performance, I watched all his videos. Yeah. So definetly the best performance.





Best newcomer: Becky G


You guy know I love Becky G, but she was awesome introducing Austin, and she also has a lot of stuff that she has done the past year. She's a Covergirl, she released her EP and she collaborated with Wiz Khalifa, Kesha,Will.i.am,Cody Simpson,  Austin Mahone,Pitbull, and she's going on tour with Austin Mahone. Yeah, our girl Becky is doing pretty well, don't you think? And she is rocking the cutouts and the green dress. Abracadabra  call her the clothes master(listen to Magik 2.0 if you  want to know what I am talking about.)








Best dressed: Laura Marano and Lucy Hale



Now, you may know Laura from Disney Austin and Ally(admit it, you watch that show) and she is a pretty good actress and she has such a sweet singing voice. She looked totally awesome and the opposite of what she looked on the show with her edgy  black clothes. The red belt gave it a pop of colour that it needed, and it looked amazing overall with her hair and eyeliner.She usually wears bright prints, so this was a shock, but a good one.

Lucy Hale wore a cute lacy top with black skirt and scrappy heels which is a sophisticated look and is amazing with her brown hair.The lace was a great spin on the typical casual clothes trend of the summer, and the black ave it a practical look.She looks just as amazing as she does in pretty Little Liars.



Most Deserving Award:Selena Gomez

Or should I say awards. Yes, my hipsters, Selena came home with the gold:Most anticipated tour and Fan Favourite Album. You go girl! This just proves that no one can really hate Selena  because sh'e just that talented. No one can deny that they loved watching Wizards of Waverly place and that they listened to Come and Get It probably a billion times. I know I did, and I can't be the only one.And Selena had an album come out called Stars Dance, and I can't wait until someone downloads it and uploads it to YouTube illegally so I can listen to it. Well, before they take it down. because that always seems to happen.



Guys Best Dressed: Cody Simpson


I realized that I don't have that much guys on this list(don't think i'm a feminist or anything) and Cody as dressed extremely well at the awards. He had his sister by his side in most of the time, and his performance was amazing. He even played the guitar, and it actually did go well with is outfit. (He's a blue sort of guy) and his hair looks good slicked back. For a while, I thought he was , like, Justin Biebers brother or something, but I was wrong. But he was well dressed.










So guys, I hoped you liked my own private little awards show! I hope you guys come back soon and ...

See ya!


~Tami





No comments:

Post a Comment