Monday 9 September 2013

Urban Decay New Holiday Collection

Hey!

Today was probably the most epicest day of my life.

Yeah, I went to school, did a whole bunch of other stuff,but I was dying until I could tell you all about the new Urban Decay Collection which has come out! As you know, I love Urban Decay Naked Palettes, so it was a pleasant shock when I received the news in the mail.
Urban Decay actually made me really happy because I loooooove all of their palettes, and a new one anyway.

Keep in mind, you, my readers, will probably be the first to hear about it so spread the word!




Item Number 1: Vice 2


For all of you who don't know, Vice 1 was the extremely popular eyeshadow palette from Urban Decay. Even I have sen people request and request this product. Vice 2 had literally the coolest packaging ever. And it has 20 eye shadows, so you literally are okay for like, a month. And it as these really cool colours that work with a lot of skin tones, even all the black beauts out there. I would love to show you a picture, but I want you to get it yourself at Sephora or select May's stores, if your in the US.



Item 2: Ocho Loco 2


As you can tell, they are bringing back a lot of favourites, but with an even edgier look. That's what I like about them, because all of their stuff has cool names and they have great colours. The Ocho Loco 2 had colours like peacock(let me see your peacock) shimmer and an ultra violet green, which is exclusive to the set. In fact, all of this basically is. This eyeliner kit had 8 in them, which makes sense, because it means Crazy 8, so yay! More the merrier!



Item 3 :Naked Illuminated Face and Body Shimmer:


Okay, so when I saw this, I had a little scream fest, because this you can put all over your body to get that beautiful glow all over. All over. And this has only a bit of shimmer, so it is great like for all those people who are freaked out about the shiny face problems.And the name reminded me of the Naked Palettes, so yeah.


Item 4: Eyeliner


Now, I actually thought this was pigments but it was eyeshadow. Like, eyeshadow in a tube. It's really sparkly, which is great for the holiday. I know a lot of beauty gurus use this in their videos, so if you follow tutorials  try to buy these because they will come in handy for parties and stuff. These are actually really cool, and I have to tell you the names:

  • Midnight Cowboy
  • Glamrock
  • Distortion
  • ACDC
  • Spandex
  • Amp
  • Junkshow
Yeah. Are those names not awesome! A ll of them are like that.And they have peach and cucumber extracts  along with carrots. And also, the colour is in a gel, so you don't have to do anything crazy to make it nice, like twerk or something.


Item 5:Face Case


So this is for all those people who don't like to carry all of the makeup they need, but just want one palette. SO Urban Decay has two new cases, called Anarchy and Shattered. Now, I really like Shattered, because of their colours. It's a mixture of shiny and matte, so it's great. And each case comes with 5 shades of eyeshadow,two shades of blush, highlighter,lip gloss and a mini eye pencil.



Last but not least:24/.7 Eye pencil set

SO, just like what we started with, the ye pencils here have great names, colours, and I actually think you can wear them all year round. They have the colour and the shimmer, and you can totally wear it to school. Because its waterproof,it's sweat proof too and it has nice, dark shades, so your not like, neon pink which is a bit odd to see in school.







So guys, that is the new Urban Decay Holiday collection, so I hope you guys buy it! You can find all these items at Sephora, Ultra, beauty.com and select Macy's.



See ya!

~Tami




No comments:

Post a Comment