Saturday 19 October 2013

Oppppppssss

Hey!

SO guys, you may be wondering where the heck Tami went, and I have found one word to sum it all up: HIGH SCHOOL.

You think, eh, it's not that much different than middle school, but oh, yes, it is.

For example, in the past month, I have:

  1. Got the stomach flu and had to come home, in the middle of science class(don't worry, no public puking)
  2. Have to shower everyday because I have gym in the morning(eww, i feel like sweat all day)
  3. Fixed my annoying bangs to be long side bangs( they look so much cuter now)
  4. Met thousands of hundreds of new people(older grades are so awesome, but they love my body spray. Creepy.)
  5. Tried out for Glee in my school and made it( I can sing! Yes!)
  6. Shopped. A lot.
  7. Stayed up later than I have ever had(not counting vacay) doing HOMEWORK.
  8. Taught Sophia about how smokey eye really brings out the colours in her eyes.

I promise I am starting to blog way more and am getting my YouTube channel ready! But I feel terrible and Honesty feel like tsking myself.

As you know, I am currently getting a beauty blog up, but it's taking more than I anticipated, so it is taking a while. Also, as I mentioned before, I have way more homework now, so it's hard to balance it. 

But I did think about how much I love blogging, so yeah. Even though people say I am a bit young. Hello, I can get a job at Ardene if I wanted to.
Dang straight.

But I came to here and was surprised I was still getting daily views, even though I didn't blog since September. So thank you for everyone who stil came back on my blog!


So I will blog as soon as possible, probably about my fav things for fall, but I missed you guys!

See ya!

~Tami
.


No comments:

Post a Comment