Sunday 21 July 2013

My Current Obsessions

Hey!


So guys, I may not be a super fan of anything, but I do have obsessions. I mean, I am a teenage girl, so I have to have some obsessions, right?

So anyways my obsessions may be a bit more weirder than you guys, because of the terrible influence which are my friends. They aren't bad, as they help a lot, but the stuff we do sometimes are just ridiculous. So basically I might as well get started because pretty soon I will have to go. I don't know, these days I have so much trouble with just trying to make my summer calmer. We all know that the heat goes to your head and affects WAY more than the frizz factor.

So here we go! Not really because the most activity your doing, unless you are a multitasker, all you are doing is scrolling which doesn't exactly give you a P.E award. Oh, and I did tell you that I was going to blog today, right? I kept my promise!



  Obsession 1: Fixing my hair: 

This is relatively normal addiction, but it got started due to the hair incident. So every night I open my hair, because when I come home I put it up. I'll tell you why soon. So before I sleep, I put on my Proactiv, then I open my hair and I don't put it in a head band. So first I comb it out and separate it. Then I put my ORS Professional Olive Oil Hair Lotion in and  when I am done, I put my hair in small little bun. So when I wake up, it's wavy and shiny. I really do this compulsively. I feel really bad if I don't. I honestly get this sick feeling. So yeah, it's my addiction.


Obsession 2:Organizing my closet:

My clothes are my babies. Each article of clothing I own fits me perfectly or pretty close. And all of them are very important to me, because I get them from Sirens or Aredene or something and it makes me happy. Yes, my clothes make me happy. I love layering and organizing them, because then I know where all my cloth children are. So organizing is a super big thing for me. I don't organize anything else. You can ask my locker partner.


Obsession  3: Crystal Light:

Wow, I don't know when exactly it started, maybe a few weeks ago, but it is one of my greatest addictions. I mean, I drink it at school, home morning, night, with breakfast, lunch ,dinner, before yoga, after yoga, before swimming, after swimming, before gym, then I run out. My friends tried to get me to stop, but I always manage to sneak it past them. Then they catch me, so at least I try. But Crystal Light, I sip it in the morning, sip it in the evening , even at a quarter to three. Because I like crystal light, you like crystal light, we all like crystal light tea!

If you watched Zoey 101 as a child, you should know that song.Well, I changed it, but yeah.

Obsession 4) Makeup

I love makeup. It's something that I got into around a year ago, and I discovered  that having an eye for fashion helps like makeup. I am still learning, no where as good as any of the YouTube beauty gurus, but I have been practicing. As soon as I get money, I buy makeup to try out. Some makeup I don't buy like  foundation, but everything else, I do. I love watching  YouTube videos, and you can see my top five on My Top Beauty Gurus. SO makeup, super big for me.

Addiction 5) Singing

I sing, all the time. All the time. It's something that may seem a bit strange, but it started last year, when I was challenged to sing Give Your Heart  Break. I still sing, I mostly do it for practice now, but I do it all the time. It's fun, and since it's summer, it's great to match the song with your feeling.



So guys , those were my addictions. And i recently have started getting my YouTube channel ready, and I called it maybeitsmac14, after some girl on ask.com helped me out. Her name on YouTube is  thefunnygirls1234567    so please subscribe or even watch her videos. Also, Ariana Grande's new son is called Baby I, so when it comes out, be sure to listen!

I will blog soon!

See ya!


-->




~Tami


No comments:

Post a Comment