Wednesday 17 July 2013

My Top Beauty Guru's

Hey!


So guys, these days I have been taking requests, because it seems like a good thing to do. And this has been one of the largest requesting thing. I mean, I have been getting some like, top outfit picks and stuff, but I will publish it soon. I have like, a billion drafts  but I never finish them.


So before we start, or , I start, because your reading and I am writing I just wanted to say a few things. Since  it  is almost summer, I may be doing some more summer related things. I did think about starting a new blog all about makeup, but then I decided that I would create a tutorial page for makeup. I can't really do hair, but maybe I will.



Just so you know, this is all my opinion, and they are my top beauty guru's because they are relatable and have easy tutorials. And also, most of them are funny, which make is more enjoyable.



1) MacBarbie07

Her real name is Bethany Mota, and she is extremely good at her stuff. I never would have known about her, if my friend Rachel didn't tell me about her. I am not sure if you know Rachel, or if I have mentioned her, but she just started a YouTube channel so follow her. I'll put the link below:)click here

Anyways, Bethany just put up May Favorites video up, and  you should watch it, i'll put it to the side. She has a lot of beauty stuff, which is great because it's easy to do, relatable day to day things which will help you eventually in life. I really like watching her because she is so... happy. Like, if I didn't know better, she would be the the Queen of Spirit. Yeah.


She has this really funny teddy grahams addiction ,which I linked right here. So make sure you watch it. She is super funny and awesome. I used her DIY for bow back tops and it was really simple and fun to do.




2) Amanda Steele

So, the cool thing about Amanda Steele is that she is the same age as us. Like, I think most of you are around my age, but if not, don't worry, the other beauty guru's are a bit older.  I am not actually sure how old you guys are. I'm 













3) Dulce Candy

She literally has the BIGGEST collection of makeup ever.I mean, it consists of three IKEA cabinets. It's pretty extreme. And it even cover the top of the cabinets.


Anyways, Dulce has a pretty awesome following over there. She also did a really interesting Draw My Life and it is sort of long but good. I included her because she does also a beauty and fashion blog too. She has a online store too, where she sells clothes. Her videos are a lot too. I mean like, she posted one like, two days ago, and then another, so you know she is consistent, not like some who post and you wait, like, forever for another. Her videos are so great for learning how to make things, to making your hair. In my opinion, her hair ones are the best, because her hair is pretty great. I heard she got ombre hair too, which is cool.





4) Meredith Foster

Her online name is StilaBabe09. can I just say, that is a pretty genius name. Me, personally, find it really hard just to think up a name. Seriously, it's one of the hardest things ever. Her videos are really funny and have really good editing. Like in her night routine summer edition, she was eating grapes and they flew back into her hand. I know that's not possible, but I was confused for a bit. I attached the video on the side, so you can see for yourself.She has great videos for getting in shape and being healthy, so I definetly would advise you guys to check her out. I just started watching her videos, so I don't know a lot, but I will fill you guys in as soon as possible. She has some really long hair, and you should check out any hair videos she has.



5)Megan Parken

So Megan is another person who I just discovered too.She's a model,and she is more serious than other beauty gurus. I really like that, because I am so used to my life being so energetic and being crazy and fun constantly. Like, my friends are crazy, no doubt about it, and that's why I love them so much. They sometimes don't know when to stop, but I'm okay with that. And Megan is really calm for a beauty guru. I love that she doesn't really change on camera, and I would put a video on the side, but the video thing is being really dumb, so I will try to put it on later, or I will just add it to my Rookie Hipster playlist or something. Megan is in college, so she is a bit older than other beauty gurus that I watch, but not as old as Dulce Candy.Not that she's old. She had a sister who had a You Tube channel but she put it down.


I'll post a post later. Hope you like it!


See ya!


~Tami





No comments:

Post a Comment