Friday 18 April 2014

MAGCON Ending?| Coachella | Cyberstar and CreaTour|

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Hey!



So you probably can tell by the many topics in the title, that this is going to be a intense one,so if you are lying on your bed with the covers, you might want to shift into a better position so your phone doesn't fall on your face. Just a hint:)


So to start this post off, here's a little story:

I finally remembered my twitter password the other day and logged in, only to see all these people tweeting about MAGCON breaking up, and stuff like that.I was a little shocked. I mean, a day ago I was planning to start a MAGCON page on my blog, and the next thing you know it's gone? 
So I decided to get down to the core of the whole trend, and did more research than I actually did for my English and geography essay combined. And I discovered several things from actually reliable sources that may help those who are a bit confused about this whole situation. First, yes, there is no more MAGCON. All of the original boys+ Mahogany will be touring together and doing meetups still, it's just not under the licensed name MAGCON. Why the boys were tweeting they were going to miss each other, I don't exactly know why, because I was on Instagram and saw on Taylor's page whole bunch of photos of them at the beach.
 So the boys will be staying together, just not exactly under the name anymore. Which is a shame, because I really wanted to buy one of those MAGCON sweatshirts, because they were really cute. And don't worry, Cameron and Nash are even going to live together, so ya.

But in other tour related topics, yesterday I was watching O2L{a.k.a Our Second Life} and it turns out that Sam was going to be at this tour thing called CreaTour, which I was like."Okay, cool, cool." Then I saw that Brent was going to be there, along with Matt, and Carter, and etc. 
Of course my natural reaction was,"MAGCON Part 2?"
But, no, it isn't like that. Yes, Brent Rivera{a.k.a Mr. Mhmmmmmm} will be going on tour with this whole CyberStar thing, along with a whole bunch of other people, including Dylan Dauzat. I actually had no idea who Dylan was until 2 days ago, when I saw this vine by Brent which had him in it. So I was like, okay, lets see if he has a YouTube, and he does, so definetly check out his videos. They're pretty funny, and I will  be subscribing to him.

So the will be touring the country so you will be able to catch your favourite YouTube, and Vine stars and everyone else that you like. And it's going to be like MAGCON, with live performances and stuff, and due to the videos I have seen online, it looks great and I would definetly go, if only I was in the area.

Speaking of something I would go to if I was in the area{see how I led into this} The coachella music festival is this weekend and also was last weekend. I myself have never been to a music festival, probably because I don't know any music festivals people host in Canada, and if I probably went, I would either get lost or trampled. But Coachella music festival is where I would have went, due to two reasons.
1} The line-up is amazing!
2}it's in Indio, California, so it's going to be warm.
I am honestly dying for good weather. For a couple of days, Canada had some pretty awesome weather in the low 20s, but it snowed the day after, which was insane. SO finger crossed that we get a music festival and some warmth!
I might actually do a what to pack/wear to a music festival, so stay tuned for that.

Hope you guys have an awesome Easter weekend, and have a great night/day!Shoutout to all the procrastinators:)


See ya!

~Tami

No comments:

Post a Comment