Thursday 10 April 2014

5 People to Watch | Update| Top 10 Songs

Hey!

SO I have been spending a lot of my time on Vine and YouTube, trying to find beauty gurus and cover artists to listen to. I mean, both Pretty Little Liars AND Teen Wolf finished their season, and I have to wait until June.
I hate it when they do that.
So I have been trying to find some interesting shows to watch, but I cannot find anything at all. So I went into a mini- depression( jokes) and I turned to watching movies and videos.
And I have complied a list of people you guys need to check out and maybe even follow and subscribe! They make my day way better. And make me laugh out loud, which occasionally makes me laugh out loud in the middle of class.We all do have these moments, do we not?

And I am so sorry for not posting in a bit, but I will try to update at least once a week, and me and Sophia will be working on our vine account just a bit more. And also my school was doing Charity Week, which is really fun, as every class runs a booth and my class was running pie in the face and baking, so I did have to make a lot of mini cupcakes, and i'm not the best baker, but I did it. And no, I didn't do pie in the face, because whipped cream smells disgusting.






1} Shawn Mendes:
I honestly fell in love with this boys voice. He has such an amazing voice, and he is only 15 years old. He was born in Canada, but don't assume he'll turn out like Bieber or something{although i have nothing against Justin} and he is a viner. He makes 6 second covers so definitely check out his account, but also check out his YouTube channel. His channel is just Shawn Mendes, and my favourite cover is his Counting Stars by One Republic. I personally like his version better than the originally, no pressure to check it out or anything, but I attached it to the side, just in case:)
 He is going on tour with Austin Mahone, and you can see him perform on August 13 on Echo Beach if you live in Toronto.




2}Teala Dunn


So Teala is actually now part of my top Ten Beauty Gurus, a list which I will do hopefully in another blog post. She is hilarious, and is 17 years old. She lives in California and  she is an actress, but I watch her for her beauty videos. The thing I like most about her videos are that they are short and to the point, but she's also very funny. If you have watched a couple of her videos, you would notice that she does mess up what she says sometimes, but it's funny, and she doesn't bother to edit it out. #Stayingtrue. And im sorry if your a hashtag hater:) I especially like her everyday makeup routine, which I also put on the side. What can I say, i'm in a video mood.

3}Brent Rivera 
So Brent here is one of the famous MAGCON boys. If you don't know what MAGCON is, your either living in a no WiFi zone or under a rock, none of which are actually desirable. Brent is one of my favourites, due to two things: His MHMMM and his love for his fans. If you don't know his MHMMM is don't worry;you soon will. And im sorry if that came out as being a bit creepy, but who cares?
Brent is 16 years old, and i'm pretty sure he lives in California too. SO much Cali boys, right? But his vines are  super funny, and he has a YouTube channel, under the name MrBrent98. And that's how you know he's a gentleman.


4}Marina Joyce
Marina is not an typical beauty guru in the aspect of how she doesn't exactly do a whole bunch of just makeup and fashion videos. She also does funny videos which are   for both boys and girls. One of my favourite is her short girl problem videos(shout out to all the girls who are under 5 feet 5) which I like, because it does involve all the problems that we go through. I also do like her hair routine, because her hair looks so healthy it's weird. She also has a great tutorial if your one of those people who like their eyes to stand out. I know I personally like my eyelashes to be a bit more catching, because I do have to wear glasses, even though I don't all the time. She is turning 17, and lives in the U.K He channel is Marina Joyce, so please check it out.

5}5 Seconds of Summer

Now this is a group of boys, an actual boy band; as in, 4 boys who play instruments and not all of them sing. I am pretty sure you have heard of them by now, but i'll give you a little de-brief. There is Luke, Calum , Ashton and Mikey,and they come from Australia.(Shout-out to my readers there). By now, you should have heard their most popular song, which is called She Looks So Perfect. It's definetly a song worthy enough to be on anyone's playlist. But one of my favourite songs by them is Heartbreak girl, so check out their YouTube channel, just so you can hear it. They are going on their own tour, but they will also be opening for One Direction. My friend Lea is actually going, so if you guys want, i'll have her do a little concert thing where you'll see here outfit and stuff.



So guys, I hope you liked this , and before I forget, my top songs this month are a bit throw-backy, but whatever:


1}A Team~Ed Sheeran
2}Video Games~ Lana Del Ray
3}Dirty Love~ Cher Lloyd
4}International Love~ Chris Brown
5}Loyal~Also Chris Brown
6}Can't Remember To Forget You~ Shakira and Rihanna
7}She Looks so Perfect~5SOS
8}Heart breaker~ Justin Bieber
9}It Girl~Jason Derulo
10}Burn~Ellie Goulding


See you!

~Tami 

No comments:

Post a Comment