Saturday 16 August 2014

Update| i'm sorry|

Hey!
What's up, guys!
I'M ALIVE!!!
I just wanted to take this time to thank you guys so much. I feel like this blog is actually really taking off these days, and it's all because of you guys. This time last year, I was excited to see if one person read my blog in a week,and now, I have a thousand  people reading it each day. That's incredible and completely insane! 
I feel like I couldn't be the person I am now without you , and I hope you guys get inspiration from my blog as much as I get it from you . I have gotten so many possibilities and opportunities from this blog, and I have become way more confident in myself.

I am trying to blog way more, because I feel like I owe you guys, and I also want to get around to all of the requests I have been sent by you guys. I was thinking of buying a Canon camera to take pictures for this blog, and i'm sure that'll be a great investment.

These days I have been using my twitter more, and I am trying to gt updated on my social media, and replying to all of my emails. Thank you guys again for actually emailing me your questions or ideas, and I was actually thinking of doing a giveaway pretty soon.

So I feel as if I owe you guys an explanation of why i haven't blogged since, like, April.



I had summer school.

No, I didn't fail but i went to summer school so i could get history over with. And I also had so much to do the last few months of school that blogging really wasn't a possibility and neither was Vine. So Sophia has basically taken it over but i will be back ASAP, hopefully in the end of the month.

In the meantime, I have gotten a job, which is super exciting,in retail of course in one of my favourite stores.Speaking of favourite stores, I absolutely love Dress Link and if you guys are willing to buy something online and wait a bit, check it out, because the clothes are cheap and surprisingly great quality.

This summer has been pretty great for me, because my girl Becky G was on the radio constantly because her song Shower was a huge hit, which i will, of course, out on the side for all of you guys.

Another great song you must listen to is Break Free by Ariana, since the chiqa keeps bringing out new songs, since her album My Everything is coming out soon, and Break Free is a great song just to dance to or jam in your car. Her makeup is also phenomenal and i desperately wish her makeup artist for it would say where to get those cool stickers  but oh well. All of Becky's makeup is from Covergirl, and she's the youngest Covergirl.



I will post as soon as I can, which is probably in two days and probably about the Teen Choice Awards, which is one of my favourite award shows and my beauty guru girls Teala Dunn and Amanda Steele were there so make sure to come back and read about their outfits and what I thought of the night.

Love you and see you!

~Tami






No comments:

Post a Comment