Sunday 17 August 2014

TCA's

hey!

Here you go, my friends, a post actually delivered on time. Can I get an amen?
Thank you. Lord bless you.

Anyways, after that, I have always been a huge fan of award shows, ever since i was a little girl. My mom, my brother, my sister and me would go to my parents room{she had the best T.V} and i would purely for the clothes and outfits. Pretty soon I was able to recognize the occasional singer other than Miley and then I discovered the Kids Choice Awards, which despite anything my mom says, she enjoyed too.

And I watched that until we discovered the Teen Choice Awards when I was around 12. I loved the KCA but I never really fantasized about watching it since there was the whole slime factor and I don't really do, you know, slime, so yeah.
The Teen Choice Awards seemed fun, and I started watching Teen Wolf and Pretty Little Liars and Degrassi at that time, so I was interested in the award shows they attended.
And this year a lot of beauty guru's that I adore attended which was awesome,and I wanted to show you guys they're outfits in case you guys want to wear their looks for a homecoming or a Sweet 16 party or event that you need to attend and look better than usual to.

I absolutely adore Teala Dunn and Mandy no matter what anyone saws. I get a lot of people do hate on these two, but more love than hate.. You shouldn't hate on successful people, not even if you dislike them. Don't comment mean things about they're body porpotion, or how they are fake.

After that, let's just gratata into this:


Mandy:
Hair: Mandy chopped her long locks off a while back, but in case you didn't realize, she did.She has a left parting, and her hair is slightly curled. If you have super straight hair, then use a curler with a shine product and wrap your hair around and release into a cupped palm after a few seconds. You don't have to curl all the way to your scalp, start at around your ears, and you'll achieve her hair look.

Makeup:You can actually do your regular makeup, but she is wearing a light nude coloured lip. You can go with a light pink if you are opposed to nude however. If you don't like gloss, i would advice the NYX lip butters, which you can get at Target. She is wearing a slight wing, so use black eyeliner, and draw a semi-thick line, then flick it out slightly, then fill it in. Use a light pink blush, and contour your cheekbones,forehead,temples and jawbone. Highlight your nose, cheekbones and chin to achieve this glowing look.

Outfit:As you can tell, Mandy is wearing strappy black heels, which you can get at Jeffery Campbell, but you can find a cheaper version on Amazon or Urban Planet. Her dress is a purple v-neck which cinches in the waist and is from Sparkle and Fade.

I really wanted to show you this photo of a "moment"{ ha ha lol} between her a Tyler Posey that i saw, but you can go to her instagram which is just Amanda Steele, and be vigilant about fake accounts.



Teala:
So Teala was WAY easier to do since she actually had a video about how she got ready, but she was wearing a different outfit.

Hair: So she recently got new extension and highlights, so it does look different than her usual curls. She did straighten her hair, and she parted it in the middle. She also used a heat protectant for her hair which is from got2be which you can see in her video.

Makeup: She used the Makeup Forever HD for her foundation, which is pretty expensive and heavy, so I would advise for you to go a bit lighter and with your usual foundation, since this was an event, and she wanted extra coverage. For eyeshadow, she used the Lorac Pro Palette and used all of the colours in the corresponding  areas{ex. the lightest in her tear duct, darkest close to eyelid} and she used the Stila eyeliner in black and just winged it out slightly. Also, she used a nude lip{i think it's a trend} and she mixed bronzer and blush together, which does give you a more glowy look. 

Outfit: I have no idea where her outfit came from, and I am really sorry about that. If you want, you can buy a cropped tube top from American Apparel and a tribal skirt from any store really, but I would suggest Sirens, and pair it with black combat boots.


So guys, I hope this was helpful and I did post it on time, so good job Tami! I was thinking about Back to School , since school starts in a few weeks, so keep your eyes open for that. I also will be posting more often, and email me at tamigreenlol14@gmail.com if you guys have ever been to Vidcon or Generation beauty becuase I have never been before and always wanted to go.

See you!

~Tami 

No comments:

Post a Comment